Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not get me wrong, I do like your idea. It sounds good..... I jsut would not want the SAME pose as the Vader. On a side note, I would like ANY Luke Mythos statue. PERIOD. If your idea of a statue came out, I would buy it. No question.

Also, to ME, a Mythos statue is just another side of a character. I think any version of a character that tells some adventure that is not shown in the films would be great.

I would also like a Leia in Boushh disguise, any Chewy, any Han.....

I'd like to see Boushh as Boushh. Have never seen that before. I know it won't make it to the Mythos line but this guy was a full on bounty hunter with his wookie sidekick. Be cool to see him in action.

this would be my take for a luke mythos...

print.jpg

I love this art.

How are you guys pronouncing this line? Is it Mee-thos, Mye-thos, or is it Mith-os? For some reason I've been calling it Mee-thos, but who knows, haha! Anywho, this particular Boba Fett is growing on me big-time. There's a Fett PF about to finish up on eBay, and I gave it some serious thought, but I just can't come to grips with putting up $600 plus for it when there's this piece about to come out for $300 less. Yeah I know it's smaller in scale, but I mean look at it. There's so much detail, and the more I stare at it, the more I imagine that this is what Fett should've looked like in the originals. This thing is ridiculous. He's carrying around light saber trophies from murdered Jedi. How cool is that? Even his pose is sick. Like he's researching/stalking his next assassination from miles away. I think I made the right choice to pass on the '07 PF, because it's only a matter of time before SS comes out with a PF ESB Fett and improves on it from the one produced in '07. If they did come out with another Fett PF, which they probably will someday, one thing's for sure, the PF Fett's chest will be the same color as his helmet. I'm getting this MEE-thos!

Steven

Prounounced "Mi-thos." $600 is a bit much for the PF, it can be had for less, just need to be patient.

This one looks great, only issue is the rifle is on the too-big side. Yes, he looks cool with the rifle, but SS could have achieved the same look even if the rifle was a tad bit smaller.

Either way, he'll be mine in just a few short months.

Why would it be "Mi - thos" ? are you saying your pronouncing it like "my"?

Myth

Mythical

Mystic

Mythos

I guess you guys say Aloominum though. :lol

This one looks great, only issue is the rifle is on the too-big side. Yes, he looks cool with the rifle, but SS could have achieved the same look even if the rifle was a tad bit smaller.

No, No, No, No, No!! The Gun was a huge selling point to me. I love how it looks. He is going to be shooting from miles away to take out security :)

Anyways I love it!!

No, No, No, No, No!! The Gun was a huge selling point to me. I love how it looks. He is going to be shooting from miles away to take out security :)

Anyways I love it!!

I'm not saying I don't like it, just wish they would have reduced it by 1/2" or so - a little bit can go a long way. I agree that he does look good with a big 'ol gun!

i would love to see the Mythos vibe applied to the 1:6 figure format... perhaps as a Con exclusive.

Back