Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to thank Jaws for making this happen. Boba looks amazing! Bout time I found one

12b5193e2923de1b685c443275e98.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good but get that pea shooter out of his hand and give him his REAL gun. I don't care if it won't fit in the cabinet or not. :)

LOL. I tried believe me. If only his arm was just a bit more angled it would have fit. Lit up on display with Vader though I don't pay attention to it anymore

This whole Mythos line has been one of the most exciting things to come out of Sideshow for quite some time IMHO. They really got it right on these overall...you can tell there was a real creative passion underlying them. Now if they could impart some of that creativity into these premium formats, I'd be psyched. Most of them look as if they're trying too hard to come off as "epic." The Mythos achieved that end effortlessly I feel. The new Fett and Vader do look promising though.

Well, the point of Mythos was to give an "alternative" and "expanded" insight into these characters. From an artistic point of view. The Premium Formats are more iconic, and seeks to portray the character "as seen" in whatever context they come from. I think a lot of fans would complain if the 1/4 scale statues are a bit too creative or goes a little too far beyond the character we actually know.

need help,
I've lost my bobafett certificated card.
and would like to reprint it.
so Does anyone please scan yours for me please T T?
I would be very very appreciated.

Back