Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you feel about them on captain rex?
preview_RexIISixthScale.jpg

On Rex I don't seem to mind them, I think maybe they work better as part of his helmet design..., looking forward to getting the figure of him in the phase 2 armor, Rex is my favourite clone. :)

On Rex I don't seem to mind them, I think maybe they work better as part of his helmet design..., looking forward to getting the figure of him in the phase 2 armor, Rex is my favourite clone. :)

Hey Kev, nice to see you here :)

Hey Kev, nice to see you here :)

Thanks..., I get everywhere in the end. lol ;) This forum is good for talking about one of my other collectibles passions, Hot Toys Iron Man figures. :) But I can't not talk Star Wars collectibles if they're being talked about, I have more Star Wars than anything else after all. SO have you made your mind up about Maul yet or did those 2 1:1 scale beauties damage your collectibles spending funds??? :)

Thanks..., I get everywhere in the end. lol ;) This forum is good for talking about one of my other collectibles passions, Hot Toys Iron Man figures. :) But I can't not talk Star Wars collectibles if they're being talked about, I have more Star Wars than anything else after all. SO have you made your mind up about Maul yet or did those 2 1:1 scale beauties damage your collectibles spending funds??? :)

Lol yeah they did take a good chunk of the budget but with Maul I think it will be a down the road purchase for me....

Just got the Tie and AT-AT, flexing Probe Droid and 1:6 Scout and Speeder will be going up for PO soon so that's me tapped for a while I think :)

Lol yeah they did take a good chunk of the budget but with Maul I think it will be a down the road purchase for me....

Just got the Tie and AT-AT, flexing Probe Droid and 1:6 Scout and Speeder will be going up for PO soon so that's me tapped for a while I think :)

I'm having to save up money now myself as it's getting towards the end of the year & my Gentle Giant mini-bust preorders will soon be needing paying for & as that'll be 5 mini-busts, it's quite a chunk of cash. :) Thankfully there are things like my Hot Toys Iron Man figures & Sideshow clone figures that I paid for in advance so when they get released they'll just be sent to me but other than that I think new items will be few & far between until early next year really..., not that I've got much space anymore anyway. lol ;)

Hi peeps! Can anyone tell me what would be a fair price to pay for Boba Mythos on the secondary market. only just started looking and there is only 1 on ebay atm.
Anyone who may have seen these coming up over the last few months and know what they were selling for I would love your input.
Thanks a bunch :)

Hi peeps! Can anyone tell me what would be a fair price to pay for Boba Mythos on the secondary market. only just started looking and there is only 1 on ebay atm.
Anyone who may have seen these coming up over the last few months and know what they were selling for I would love your input.

around 500-600$ would be fair, if you're trying to buy the 900-1300$ ones I'd wait

Wait till the PF hits and I suspect there will be a lot listed and lower prices for a while. Going for $600-700 right now on eBay.

Wait till the PF hits and I suspect there will be a lot listed and lower prices for a while. Going for $600-700 right now on eBay.

Thanks guys.. Yeh I thought that as well, only thing is I'm in Australia and rarely see them come up for sale here. I have found one here going for $600 shipped just not sure if I should bite the bullet now and get it or wait like you said.. You think when the new PF hits they will drop to around $400 or so??
Thanks again.

$600 shipped to Australia, I'd snag it while you can. I bought it originally, sold it, than missed it and bought it again at $550 shipped. I don't think you'll ever see a Mythos at $400 except for the Darth Maul one maybe. Get it while you can bud, it won't drop with the release of the PF no matter what people think.

Yeah, I haven't heard of anyone selling their Mythos to fund the PF. I don't see this one dropping because of the new PF.

$600 shipped to Australia, I'd snag it while you can. I bought it originally, sold it, than missed it and bought it again at $550 shipped. I don't think you'll ever see a Mythos at $400 except for the Darth Maul one maybe. Get it while you can bud, it won't drop with the release of the PF no matter what people think.

Cool, the one I found is in Australia I mean, but shipping generally even within Australia for a PF is around the $100 mark. Was really lucky, only a week ago I found a Obi Mythos locally and paid $470 :) I thought that was a pretty good deal.
I think I'll accept the $600, by the sounds its a fair deal give or take $50.
Cheers everyone!!

Back