Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so fond on this statue that I had to get it even if its in the secondary market price... It just arrived the other day for about $530 shipped brand new... Not bad... considering I saw some that goes up to a thousand on amazon and ebay... He's just fantastic... my 5th statue from SSC and my 2nd Mythos...
here's a phone shot I took of it:

2015-02-27 23.31.22 E.jpg

Looks great! I'm really trying to hunt one down haven't been able to score one yet. Did you find him on eBay?

Congratz to this fine piece of art! :clap

This Fett has a phenomenal presence on the shelf and i`m curious if the upcoming PF could match the Mythos Fett!

And with every pic of a Mythos Statue, i`m getting some kind of sad and hope for a reboot of the Mythos Line.... :horse...Sideshow`s finest hour for sure! :rock2

Congratz to this fine piece of art! :clap

This Fett has a phenomenal presence on the shelf and i`m curious if the upcoming PF could match the Mythos Fett!

And with every pic of a Mythos Statue, i`m getting some kind of sad and hope for a reboot of the Mythos Line.... :horse...Sideshow`s finest hour for sure! :rock2
Thanks geisT! You're right they are art pieces...
Maybe that's why I prefer full polystone statues coz they look more art than toy

Thanks geisT! You're right they are art pieces...
Maybe that's why I prefer full polystone statues coz they look more art than toy

Yeah,i only have the Mythos Boba as full polystone Statue (but i also like Toys! :wink1:), and the look/feel is something special!

Did you plan (beside Mythos Obi) to get other full polystone Statues?

With the same 1:5 scale as the Mythos line, i`m thinking of getting some Attakus Statues (Tusken Raider, Gamorran Guard, Bib Fortuna, Jawa and Sandtroopers)
to go with my Boba, would be a nice "Fett hunting on Tattoine" themed shelf with Fett and his huge base as the centerpiece and surrounded by these great Statues! :rock

Yeah,i only have the Mythos Boba as full polystone Statue (but i also like Toys! :wink1:), and the look/feel is something special!

Did you plan (beside Mythos Obi) to get other full polystone Statues?

With the same 1:5 scale as the Mythos line, i`m thinking of getting some Attakus Statues (Tusken Raider, Gamorran Guard, Bib Fortuna, Jawa and Sandtroopers)
to go with my Boba, would be a nice "Fett hunting on Tattoine" themed shelf with Fett and his huge base as the centerpiece and surrounded by these great Statues! :rock

So far I only have 2 mythos statues... Vader & Fett...
Cool idea you got there... maybe i'll look into that after I get my hands on obi wan... but seeing how much it goes on the aftermarket... my funds will definitely be depleted after getting him... haay need more $$$!!!

We all need more $$$$! :lol

Thanks, i forgot i already have an Attakus Oola, beside my Fett...

Yeah, Obi Wan is a tough (and pricey :thud:) competition, i collect more the bad boys, so no Obi for me, but even on photos,
he looks like just mindblowing, and the details and both facesculpts are one of the bests i had ever seen on a polystone Statue yet! :eek

Good luck finding a good priced Obi! :wave

We all need more $$$$! :lol

Thanks, i forgot i already have an Attakus Oola, beside my Fett...

Yeah, Obi Wan is a tough (and pricey :thud:) competition, i collect more the bad boys, so no Obi for me, but even on photos,
he looks like just mindblowing, and the details and both facesculpts are one of the bests i had ever seen on a polystone Statue yet! :eek

Good luck finding a good priced Obi! :wave

Oh that's cool!...
I thought I was going home with an Obi Wan statue today... unfortunately the shop that I thought had one sold out already... oh well... will look elsewhere...
Thanks! hopefully by next month I'll have my hands on one =)

Oh that's cool!...
I thought I was going home with an Obi Wan statue today... unfortunately the shop that I thought had one sold out already... oh well... will look elsewhere...
Thanks! hopefully by next month I'll have my hands on one =)

Sorry to hear!

I know this feeling...at first, the european retailers should get an ammount of the later produced, second run of Obi (and had the on pre order)
but Sideshow changed the batch to "Sideshow only"...so many (or all) of us euros got a cancellation....:gah:

But hunting is also a part of the collectors game, beside waiting for the final shipping...:impatient:

It`s amazing to see how quickly the Mythos Statues became grail status! (hint and wink to Sideshow and Lucas/Disney :wink1:)

I still hope, one time we get the teasered "Pre-Cyborg" Kaleesh Warrior Grievous....:woo

I never got the Mythos Fett, and kind of regret it. So I'll be getting the upcoming Fett PF instead. Close enough...

I actually have a brand new Obi-Wan Mythos I've been meaning to sell. I just haven't gotten around to it... I opened it for inspection, and that's it. I'll get around to it eventually. I need to become Premier again to sell on here. Or perhaps I'll Ebay it. But I hate giving them 13%. They're evil, but an evil necessity sometimes...

I never got the Mythos Fett, and kind of regret it. So I'll be getting the upcoming Fett PF instead. Close enough...

I actually have a brand new Obi-Wan Mythos I've been meaning to sell. I just haven't gotten around to it... I opened it for inspection, and that's it. I'll get around to it eventually. I need to become Premier again to sell on here. Or perhaps I'll Ebay it. But I hate giving them 13%. They're evil, but an evil necessity sometimes...
It will probably sell easier here with the discount, but there is just so much more traffic there it is hard not to use them.

Finally found one at a decent price considering what they are going for lately! I agree with all of you - So amazing in person. The details and textures are great! Photos just cant quite capture how this look in person. Paint apps are perfect. Want to pose him with the big rifle but will have to get a bigger case sometime!

Oh too bad... I could have bought it from you... but for sure you won't have a hard time selling it coz it's just one of the best

Finally found one at a decent price considering what they are going for lately! I agree with all of you - So amazing in person. The details and textures are great! Photos just cant quite capture how this look in person. Paint apps are perfect. Want to pose him with the big rifle but will have to get a bigger case sometime!

Congrats! :clap
Big riffle ftw!
The small glue gun afraids me, as it has some proctological vibes ....:moon.....:horror....:rotfl

Congrats! It's one of the best SW statues they have ever made. You won't regret it!

Back