Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossing my fingers for my Fett wait list to convert. Got my Obi Wan notice, though. Would be surprised if they ran the full production on Fett but not the others.

Crossing my fingers for my Fett wait list to convert. Got my Obi Wan notice, though. Would be surprised if they ran the full production on Fett but not the others.

After they put Vader back up for p/o I thought they would be re-releasing all buy the Lomrokk Mythos, but with them cancelling the production on the EU characters anything could happen. This will probably be the only time to get your hands on a Mythos piece for a reasonable price for a long time

Noticed they took down the waitlist for this item. Now it says they are checking inventory levels. Anyone know what this means?

Yeah, it appears the two big ones to get were Boba and the guard. I wish they had done a Solo and perhaps some other bounty hunters had the line been a good seller and Disney didn't get in the way.

Unless these have already had a spurt of conversions I would expect something similar to Obi.

Unless these have already had a spurt of conversions I would expect something similar to Obi.

Yes, they did, though it was a while back. He was on WL then came back in stock for PO as Obi and Vader have done. Unlikely it will happen a 2nd time, but who can say?

It would suprise me, if Boba will get back in stock, he was available for quite a long time, and it surprised me at the time, that Obi and Vader were gone faster as Mr.Fett...

PS. my Fett has No.1798 btw...maybe if someone already have a number in the 2200-2500 range, that can indicate the possibilty of "late Fetts"...:huh

Yes, they did, though it was a while back. He was on WL then came back in stock for PO as Obi and Vader have done. Unlikely it will happen a 2nd time, but who can say?

Oh when did it go back up for PreOrder? Shouldn't have missed that but I really didn't want one without the other.

But I could imagine the waitlist may have a spurt of conversions not that it would go up for PreOrder again.

Obi is already back from P/O to waitlist, and Fett is back from "checking inventory" to "waitlist" so things are getting interesting

Obi is already back from P/O to waitlist, and Fett is back from "checking inventory" to "waitlist" so things are getting interesting

People trying to complete this line are probably having a heart attack every time they get on the internet. :lol

unfortunately I was on the p/o for the Obi, but had to cancel due to no flexpay and a NRD. My local collectables store said they were gertting some mythos in stock, so I might still be able to payment plan Obi through them, but as a Fett collector I could get a LOT of Boba merch for the price of a mythos, or at least save up for the new PF and someday LSF, but we'll see

Back