Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I missed out the 1st run of these then hesitated too long when he came back up for preorder. Depending on how the new PF turns out I may keep just one.

Congrats, that Boba is such a piece of Art...the pose, the details, the presence on shelf....:thud:

I sold my Mythos Boba once I saw the new PF in the works.
Can't really say that I regret it too much considering the price I got for him but he is a magnicificent statue.

So with Vader going back upp for Pre-Order, and the Obi going back up for a few days a couple weeks ago, do you think we will see an eventual p/o of Fett, or do you suppose the waitlist is just too long?

So with Vader going back upp for Pre-Order, and the Obi going back up for a few days a couple weeks ago, do you think we will see an eventual p/o of Fett, or do you suppose the waitlist is just too long?

I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen. I bet the waitlist is long, but I don't think SS fully sold through the ES either. Some people thought there was no way they would get Kenobi and then everything happened, I wouldn't chance it if you are after Fett. Jump on the WL and see. Good luck.

I'll have to create a new account or something, because I've already bought him back in November, and sold him 3 months ago for vader mythos, but now that he's gone I really want him again, he's a fantastic piece

Read back in the thread, it already happened with Fett, no way there are anymore. My January WL just converted and I got him yesterday and the number was within 10 of the 2500 ES, so they have made them all now unlike the Obi second batch. No chance that a WL converts at this point IMO, and even of they did get more, there are 5 months of people behind mine who would be before yours.

Read back in the thread, it already happened with Fett, no way there are anymore. My January WL just converted and I got him yesterday and the number was within 10 of the 2500 ES, so they have made them all now unlike the Obi second batch. No chance that a WL converts at this point IMO, and even of they did get more, there are 5 months of people behind mine who would be before yours.

I forgot all about that. It did already happen. :goodpost:

Got mine yesterday and just had the opportunity to open him up. He looks amazing! Except for the broken gun, and some weird paint issue. Yeah, his signature gun, the one in his right hand was broken in half, and there are a couple of spots on his cape(?) that had some white, grainy-looking stuff on it. When I went to wipe them off, the paint came right off, like it wasn't sealed or something!?

Does anyone know if SS will replace just those pieces? This is my first purchase directly from them. Thanks!

Again, he looks AWESOME! Glad I was able to get him.

As long as this has been sold out they might not have any replacement parts left. But it's worth contacting them. At the very least they'll give you a small refund or something.

They will either give you a small reimbursement if you decide to keep the damaged piece (usually its like $30 or something), or they will give you a full refund if you don't want the statue anymore. With a piece thats currently on waitlist I highly doubt there will be any replacements available in the warehouse. He might come back in stock though like the Vader and Kenobi Mythos did recently, then you could just order a new one if that happens.

Thanks for the information guys. I'll see what they say.

Just found another spot that is flaking off as well, and the material underneath is a milky white substance, and sounds hollow and "tinny" when you tap it with the backside of your fingernail. Is this polystone, because it seems like it's more plasticky, like acrylic? Thanks.

Thanks for the information guys. I'll see what they say.

Just found another spot that is flaking off as well, and the material underneath is a milky white substance, and sounds hollow and "tinny" when you tap it with the backside of your fingernail. Is this polystone, because it seems like it's more plasticky, like acrylic? Thanks.

Its polystone-polystone is plastic, but it sounds like you got a bad apple. I would not accept a credit on it. If it's flaking now, it will just get worse over time. Honestly, you would be better off with the new PF if they wont replace it.

Best of luck with it, let us know how they treat you.

Its polystone-polystone is plastic, but it sounds like you got a bad apple. I would not accept a credit on it. If it's flaking now, it will just get worse over time. Honestly, you would be better off with the new PF if they wont replace it.

Best of luck with it, let us know how they treat you.

Right, with a broken EE-3 Blaster and the other flaws , i would return Mythos Boba for full refund and get the PF or wait for a chance to get this bad Guy in a perfect shape on the aftermarket!
(i think when the PF hits, some collector will sell Mythos Boba because of the Scale)

Good luck to you!

Thanks guys,

I'll let you know how it turns out.

I got mine on Ebay for 400 in perfect condition. If you hunt, you might be able to get one. I would prefer this to the PF though. Personal preference :)
If you aren't looking to sell it, then gluing it back and getting a credit sounds ok to me. No one would even know...

Yeah, I definitely want this piece, although I'm also interested in the PF :wink1:, and luckily SS said they would replace the whole thing since I had so many issues with it. Sent it back today. Fingers crossed on getting a good one back! :pray:

Yeah, I definitely want this piece, although I'm also interested in the PF :wink1:, and luckily SS said they would replace the whole thing since I had so many issues with it. Sent it back today. Fingers crossed on getting a good one back! :pray:

Sweet!

Back