Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure anything with that in is a previously returned item, if SS don't have the time to arrange shipments so that people who ordered first get the lower numbers, they don't have time to inspect things I'm sure.... That said, they should inspect everything imo.

Having a letter like that would be a red flag for me personally. Glad your Fett was okay, but I'm betting that is the exception to the rule.

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

It might have been a return due to the guns or something and they may have replaced them with less-bent ones.

Maybe.
Checked him head to toe - Perfect, no flaws, break, guns are straight, nothing is missing.

Anyone converted recently? I got on the wl in feb 14. I just got my maul statue today. Pretty cool, not my favorite statue, but nothing wrong with it. I like the scale.

Anyone converted recently? I got on the wl in feb 14. I just got my maul statue today. Pretty cool, not my favorite statue, but nothing wrong with it. I like the scale.

With each passing day it gets a bit more unlikely. However, SS regularly "finds" a few items in their warehouse and sends out an email stating what they thought they had sold through of. Make sure your newsletter preferences allow for that email so you can be notified. Good luck.

Got mine a month ago and absolutely no issues thankfully, good luck to the guys on the WL it's worth the purchase for sure and my second favorite of the line next to good ol Obi.

Pissed off now,I thought I'd got one as they were checking inventory now I'm on wait list, I'm gutted I don't think I'll get one now, thanks Mothers Basement for screwing me.

Pissed off now,I thought I'd got one as they were checking inventory now I'm on wait list, I'm gutted I don't think I'll get one now, thanks Mothers Basement for screwing me.

Sorry to hear that man, it's disgusting what Mothers Basement did to their customers. Hope you get your Fett mate.

Best of luck, they did make a fair few of these so I'm sure you'll get one eventually this side of the pond. I love mine, it is actually the best SS piece I've had in a long old time but I will have to sell him soon as I'm an Alien/Predator fan mainly and a few surprises have popped up lately which means even great statues like this will have to be sacrificed to pay for that P2 maquette, the P1 bio and the two Alien lsb's. That said the cheapest one on ebay currently is well over £500 already with the waitlist still active :horror Just keep searching.

Got Boba a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely love the detail and the massive rifle! Thought I would share some fun pics I took on my iphone.

View attachment 89535

Great Photo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received mine today. Putting it together was a stressful experience since there are so many fragile parts. Luckily, I didn't break anything (although I quickly gave up on trying to put on the Wookie braids). And I didn't have any issues with bent weapons.

Put the Wookie braids on before you put the torso on the legs.

Back