Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say. I jumped on the waitlist for Obi-Wan as soon as I saw it was sold out and I haven't had any luck yet. It depends how many people still have it on Flex Pay and decide to cancel or don't make their final payments. You could also wind up with someone else's return.

Well... I got on the waitlist on the 29th. Just got home from work, and there is a conversion email waiting for me :))
So, if you are on the waitlist - You got a chance still.

Well... I got on the waitlist on the 29th. Just got home from work, and there is a conversion email waiting for me :))
So, if you are on the waitlist - You got a chance still.

Of January? I placed mine on the 28th and still no conversion.

Mine becomes live on the 4th... For some reason, I am more excited about him now because he is a WL convert, not a regular order. Feels more like a rare find.
Hope more will convert for you guys.

Mine becomes live on the 4th... For some reason, I am more excited about him now because he is a WL convert, not a regular order. Feels more like a rare find.
Hope more will convert for you guys.

Congrats on your conversion. You'll be happy to get Fett, just be careful putting him together.

Damn! Was waiting for reward points to become active to order this and missed out :(

At least I have vader...

I would still jump on the WL, never hurts to get yourself on it. You can always cancel if it becomes active and you can't swing it, but you can at least be waiting for when he converts with your RP ready to help purchase him.

I would still jump on the WL, never hurts to get yourself on it. You can always cancel if it becomes active and you can't swing it, but you can at least be waiting for when he converts with your RP ready to help purchase him.

Yeah I just got on the waitlist. Fingers crossed. Though they don't let you use RPs on waitlist conversions.

I did not know that. Well, I hope it works out for you.

Thanks. Can't believe I didn't pull the trigger sooner. I really didn't think it would sell out this soon. Got distracted by other lines, too. Maybe Vader is just destined to be alone in his dark contemplation.

Thanks. Can't believe I didn't pull the trigger sooner. I really didn't think it would sell out this soon. Got distracted by other lines, too. Maybe Vader is just destined to be alone in his dark contemplation.

You never know. I WL Boba on Jan 27 and Vader on 29 - Both converted.

Question for Fett owners - Did yours come with the box inside the shipper wrapped in the usual plastic bag?
I just got my WL convert, and the art box was placed inside the shipper without the plastic bag, and I am wondering if it's a return.

Question for Fett owners - Did yours come with the box inside the shipper wrapped in the usual plastic bag?
I just got my WL convert, and the art box was placed inside the shipper without the plastic bag, and I am wondering if it's a return.

Yes, mine came with the usual plastic bag covering the product box.

I dunno.... Inspected it, and Fett is flawless.
Found this inside, maybe it explains the missing plastic:

20140210_193907-1.jpg

I had this on my droids... and its BS !! I had this letter and guess what.. C3pos Face plate was completely missing !!! How about that after a letter like this ?? Im sure this are returns and with this letter they excuse the look that it has been opened before..

Back