Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Worked for me too. It really looks like it is going to be good, I think making a movie is going to really make it better, I just hope the episodes are good too.

Worked for me too. It really looks like it is going to be good, I think making a movie is going to really make it better, I just hope the episodes are good too.

I think the quality of the show will be the same as the movie. Since they really just took like the first few episodes to make the movie there shouldn't be much difference

I wonder though if they are redoing those for the big screen--since I doubt that they rendered those shows in full theatrical HD resolution. I wonder if John Williams will score the movie? That would make me really happy.

I wonder though if they are redoing those for the big screen--since I doubt that they rendered those shows in full theatrical HD resolution.

Actually, all of the episodes are being produced in full HD (though they obviously won't be shown in HD on Cartoon Network... that'll be for Blu-ray, etc). This is Lucasfilm, afterall.

after they take this as far as they can, i hope they do animated episodes that take place after episode 6 next. if they aren't gonna do live action films that is.

What cool about if they do go past Episode 6 in Animated form is that Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, etc will all be available and really doing nothing else so the voices will remain the same. The only one that probably wouldn't is Harrison but a voice is easier to match than a whole look.....

What cool about if they do go past Episode 6 in Animated form is that Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, etc will all be available and really doing nothing else so the voices will remain the same. The only one that probably wouldn't is Harrison but a voice is easier to match than a whole look.....
i would love to see it in animated form cuz i think those actors are waaaay to old to reprise the roles now and i wouldnt want anyone else to play the parts. but voices can be imitated quite easily.

They should do the Timothy Zhan trilogy animated. I would love to see those Sequel books.

Zahns books, Thrawn Triology, Dark Nest, Legacy, New Jedi Order.....ALL those would make awesome animated serieses

Zahns books, Thrawn Triology, Dark Nest, Legacy, New Jedi Order.....ALL those would make awesome animated serieses

The New Jedi Order would rock as an animated series!....as well as the others but I haven't read those yet.

Call it a hunch but if Lucas went beyond ROTJ in Animated style I guarantee he'd write or have others write something that completely nullified the EU as we know it.

Call it a hunch but if Lucas went beyond ROTJ in Animated style I guarantee he'd write or have others write something that completely nullified the EU as we know it.

Agreed. Lucas has never seemed to keen on where they went with post-ROTJ EU. While he doesn't outright blast it, because that would be throwing away money, he doesn't exactly endorse it either by saying things like "I woudln't have went in that direction."

I'd love to see them do animated versions of the prequel books just to get more of the greatness of Qui Gon.

Look Im a Star Wars whore
I was 8 when ANH came out and ever since I have been hooked
as far as Im concerned the animated clone wars were the best part of the prequels and if this is close I will be very happy
more for me and my son to geek out on

I'm still weary of the whole animated deal, a lot of my hopes lie with the live action series.

Back