Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

This Summer at the movies is going to kick so much ass.

The voice of Sidious is pretty crappy, though. :(

Clone Wars, Indy, Dark Knight, Iron Man.......yes, I am officially excited. :chew

You can sense Lucas' influence on the minuitae... Things like the color of Asajj's lightsaber blades. They're now gold instead of red, which makes sense because she's NOT a Sith. :lecture

Already, this is more canon than EU.

Yes and yes. i haven't been this excited about movies in a long time, lately it's been like 1, maybe 2 movies a year that actually draw me in enough to want to see in theaters, but this year this is a lot coming, very cool. Still hope for more originality though, most of what I want to see is based on comics or continuations of existing film chains.

You can sense Lucas' influence on the minuitae... Things like the color of Asajj's lightsaber blades. They're now gold instead of red, which makes sense because she's NOT a Sith. :lecture

Already, this is more canon than EU.

Ya, it's odd but no more than Mace having the only purple.

Yeah, but that was SLJ's doing. He shoulda had blue or green.

Oh I know that, just saying Lucas goes oddly out of the established trend, even Luke being Green in ROTJ was sort of outta nowhere at the time as his and Obi-Wan's were blue up until then. I'm not a fan of yellow, I think it's a week color for a lightsaber, but it'll be what it'll be.

Lucas' choice of gold/yellow for Asajj is probably because she's neither Jedi (blue/green) or Sith (red). He's all about that simplistic color symbolism. :lol

at least it looks like we get to see more action from characters like kit-fisto and plo koon. might have to pick up the SS versions of these guys now.

i think those lightsabers are still red. they may appear gold but dooku's saber looks the same color at the end of the trailer. the trailer isnt digitally clear.

i think those lightsabers are still red. they may appear gold but dooku's saber looks the same color at the end of the trailer. the trailer isnt digitally clear.

Ya, all the colors are weak, I'm sure it'll eventually go up on SW.com in clear presentation.

Didn't Asajj have red in Volume 1 of the other Clone Wars? Or was she in 2? I think Lucas has said he considers the Clone Wars to be canon, so you would think for consistency...oh, okay, never mind.

I always liked how in the EU there were alot of different color sabers. I was disappointed that I didn't see a rainbow of colors at the Geonosis arena.

Back