Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

All the yellow in the trailer is actually red...you really think Dooku would have yellow?

It makes sense...plus this is leaked...the official will show differently...

So bring it out already...

Oh I know that, just saying Lucas goes oddly out of the established trend, even Luke being Green in ROTJ was sort of outta nowhere at the time as his and Obi-Wan's were blue up until then. I'm not a fan of yellow, I think it's a week color for a lightsaber, but it'll be what it'll be.

Luke's ROTJ blade being green was a necessity. The blue would have NEVER shown up against the sky for the Carkoon shots, although Im sure we all knew that :D:monkey3

Lucas' choice of gold/yellow for Asajj is probably because she's neither Jedi (blue/green) or Sith (red). He's all about that simplistic color symbolism. :lol

Ya know i could see him doin that.(and i kinda hope he does:wacky)But it will be red.

Easy there Chicken Little. The sky isn't falling.

Just watched the trailer...again...

If every episode is gonna be like that...

:drool:drool:drool

Based on Thunderbirds?

Sure doesn't look like it...

But Thunderbirds was awesome...

So this should be too...

why cant it be hour long episodes instead of half-hour. cant get much of a story told in a half-hour unless the series picks up where it left off week after week. but it sounds like they wanna do stand alone episodes.

Well...I'm sure there will be some two-parters...

Plus if there's 100 episodes like they said there will be...

That's 50 hours of Star Wars goodness...

There will be a minimum of 100 episodes, probably much more than that (they're already done with 40 or so).

Same with the live action series. That's the magic number to be eligible for syndication (which is where the real $$$ for TV producers).

In a recent interview, Lucas was adamant that there would be at least 100 episodes of both the animated and live action series. It's more of a mandate than a goal.

:bouncin
Your son has good tastes Tom. I can't wait until I have a kid to introduce to Star Wars. My little cousin just isn't around enough.

Clone Wars Trailer

Same Trailer, in larger format. See it now before its pulled off....BTW, Asajj's lightsaber is the same lightsaber with the curved center because they are connected you can actually see it in the scene now...

Back