Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he's going to look like a star wars version of the scorpion king

tumblr_lrj28z5map1r0ojhto1_250.gif

I just assumed Sideshow was privy to the new look for Maul:

300022_press06-001.jpg

I know he's based on his appearance in the comic Star Wars Visionaries:

Visionaries_Darth_Maul.jpg

And today on Rebelscum they listed Hasbro's new Clone Wars figures. This was on the list:

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I'd say we already know what he's going to look like when he returns in a few weeks.

Last edited:
You don't need to look any further as to how SW "fans" operate than to look into this thread. I'd say half of this thread is about the same complaints by the same few who've been complaining about the same thing for years. The only reason I even come to this thread is for the few discussions about the most recent episode and even those always go back to some complaining about something else:slap

I agree.
I mean are you guys really saying you'd rather have NOTHING after the OT? Nothing at all???
I agree that PT isn't on par with the originals but it's still very enjoyable and I'll take those movies over just nothing.

Are we really saying we're not even curious about what an ep 7-9 would look like??
If it really sucks ass then we discard it but at least we can see it.

Ep3 = most retarded dialogue ever put to film.

Hmmm "I hate the sand it gets in my shoes" in Ep 2 is pretty much the stupidest on all of SW for me :lol

Am I alone in thinking that bringing Maul back is a cheesy idea?

I'm not a fan of the idea but why not if it's introduced nicely.

PS: could you guys use spoiler tags when discussing future episodes? :(

PS: could you guys use spoiler tags when discussing future episodes? :(

No kidding! I know Filoni already spilled the beans that both Ahsoka and Rex die from friendly fire at the end of this season but people shouldn't just assume that everyone rushes out to read those online interviews.

No kidding! I know Filoni already spilled the beans that both Ahsoka and Rex die from friendly fire at the end of this season but people shouldn't just assume that everyone rushes out to read those online interviews.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you guys really still watch this show? I find it so boring. I really would like to have a small dose of weekly Star Wars, but I haven't seen anything good in this show since "Rookies".

Curious what some of you find appealing? That is not meant to be a put down. I seriously want to know why midichlorians are not in-tune with this.

Do you guys really still watch this show? I find it so boring. I really would like to have a small dose of weekly Star Wars, but I haven't seen anything good in this show since "Rookies".

Curious what some of you find appealing? That is not meant to be a put down. I seriously want to know why midichlorians are not in-tune with this.

I watch it because it's new Star Wars. I find it entertaining.

Khev, can you IMAGINE if that happens? :lol

Yeah watch Filoni read this thread then make it happen just make me look like a (bigger) jerk. :lol

So you're currently watching it and want to know if we are too?

So you're currently watching it and want to know if we are too?

No, I Tivo it weekly and I try to watch it sometimes but just can't get thru it. Like last week, Bane on the run with those other two guys, I thought 'cool, I like Bane', but the episode left me flat and I shuttled to the action parts.

Okay I was just curious as to whether or not you'd seen any episodes this season. Did you watch the last two arcs with General Krell and then the one with the slavers? I thought those were both very well done.

Okay I was just curious as to whether or not you'd seen any episodes this season. Did you watch the last two arcs with General Krell and then the one with the slavers? I thought those were both very well done.

No, missed that I guess, just googled Krell and I don't recognize him.

I know many fans out there expected Savage to be short-lived on this show and die at the end of this season. I think this is proof enough that both zabraks are here to stay and will probably ride out the rest of the series as the super villains that will have to be discarded of towards the end of the series with Ahsoka, Rex, Asajj, Cad Bane, and the other characters that disappear before New Hope.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope. He should have stayed dead on Naboo.

I agreee, he should have remained dead and gone. They should have just stayed with bro in savage opress. There was no need to mess with cannon. I really liked the design of maul from the visionaries series, but again they could have cut savage in half, and applied the design to him. I really want to know why the maker continues to alienate his fan base with these lame story ideas.:gah:

Back