Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe Rex doesn't die but gets _____ slapped in order to clean up his armor and he is there with Anakin and the rest of the 501 in the Jedi Temple taking care of business.

Start of Season 3 was great,but then some slow episode's...... nightsister arc was cool... and everything till now.

Loved chewbacca, love the indiana jones style reveal of chewy.

Thought it was cool,the other wookies came on a transport to save him.

Didn't see the trailer for Season 4 yet, but i hope for some more Savage opress action.

Can't wait!!

Would be cool if Kento from TFU makes an appearance,with Kota.

I really hope for a show in this style,between Episode 3-4, so we can see the jedi purge.Would be cool if Darth Vader killed Asohka.

I like her, but just for the coolness of Vader. ^^

I just recorded it... but didn't get a chance to watch it. No idea it existed until I saw it on the schedule today :huh

For what its worth, recently read that the live action show is still a go and they have tons of written material, but think its too expensive right now. Not sure why they feel it has to be so full of effects. A lot of scifi shows manage great stuff on limited budget.

I just recorded it... but didn't get a chance to watch it. No idea it existed until I saw it on the schedule today :huh

I caught it at starwars.com a couple of days ago and forgot to post it here. :slap
Otherwise I didn't see boo about it at all. Ended up recording today's re-airing, too.

Hoping this turns into a short-series. Would be great for my son in a couple of years.

My understanding it's a one and done, but others may know more.

Loved the Lucas/Vader bits, and of course "Ian". :lol
Yeah Vader was funny, the cantina was pretty good too with the video.

That's right! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yoda using the force...just like the game!
I have to watch this again in the morning. There were some good lines I missed.

I have it on my DVR and going to save it. Hopefully it will make it onto the Clone Wars DVDs or something later on.

only one more month to go:impatient:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A9C1S1QCGU&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A9C1S1QCGU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

looks good. hopefully it is better than season 3. i found season 3 to be the weakest season so far. too many political episodes. not enough "blowing ____ up" episodes.

looks good. hopefully it is better than season 3. i found season 3 to be the weakest season so far. too many political episodes. not enough "blowing ____ up" episodes.

I felt the same way... I was close to walking away on Season 3; thankfully it picked up at the end.

Season 4 looks awesome. 3 started great, then rapidly went downhill. Luckily it picked back up before ending on a really solid note. I can't wait!

yeah, season 3 was definitely sandwiched by great episodes with crappy-ness in the middle, but notice how awesome that season 4 trailer was with no Padme in sight:lol Plus more Death Watch, Cody and Rex in Phase II buckets, and whoever that guy with the concept Boba fett helmet bucket all have me excited the most so far. And those laser whips aren't too shabby neither

Looks like the Jedi go up against some slavers!!
A really cool trailer.
Great to see the Mandalorians again...i would really like to see them and General G off some jedi-make them bad ass!!
The animation looks unreal as usual-the Seppie ships and the Dooku Solar Sailor proove that....and does Dooku have a Solar Ship on tap?I thought it got destroyed and crashed on Vancorr?
Anyways,a month to go...UNREAL!!!

Back