Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, season 3 was definitely sandwiched by great episodes with crappy-ness in the middle, but notice how awesome that season 4 trailer was with no Padme in sight:lol Plus more Death Watch, Cody and Rex in Phase II buckets, and whoever that guy with the concept Boba fett helmet bucket all have me excited the most so far. And those laser whips aren't too shabby neither

the concept helmet stood out for me as well.

yeah, season 3 was definitely sandwiched by great episodes with crappy-ness in the middle, but notice how awesome that season 4 trailer was with no Padme in sight:lol Plus more Death Watch, Cody and Rex in Phase II buckets, and whoever that guy with the concept Boba fett helmet bucket all have me excited the most so far. And those laser whips aren't too shabby neither

I hate to say it but she's there at 0:37 of the trailer. :panic:

unlike the sad thread that is the SW Saga blu-ray thread, I'm so ready for season 4 to begin next week:impatient:
star-wars-the-clone-wars-20110906023808277.jpg

star-wars-the-clone-wars-20110906023807086.jpg

While I think the PT pales in comparison to the OT, I do enjoy this show as a standalone series. I'm also looking forward to the new season.

I am bummed I won't be watching them until DVDs come out now since Verizon doesn't have cartoon network in hd.

I still prefer the style of the old CW cartoon though.

unlike the sad thread that is the SW Saga blu-ray thread, I'm so ready for season 4 to begin next week:impatient:

I couldn't have said it any better, brother! If it wasn't for Clone Wars, I think I would have completely burned out on Star Wars by now.

Sep 16th will be a good day. I might be in the minority but I'm still excited about the Blu rays and the season premium of the CW later that night. Good stuff.

SST should offer an updated Rex helmet @ $19.99 or so... not a bad way to capitalize on a simple paint job.

I still want a realistic CW Obi-Wan.

:exactly::clap:clap:clap:goodpost:

Dunno how quick SS would be to do CW Obi, since their CW Anakin wasn't exactly a stellar seller, but I think half the problem with Anakin was that it didn't look like Hayden Cristensen (they haven't been able to nail his likeness yet) and therefore was a poor "realistic" interpretation. If they make a CW Obi-Wan that actually looked like Ewan, I'd buy it without hesitation! Would also love an older Season 3/4 Ahsoka as well, to round out the main trio of the show.

SST should offer an updated Rex helmet @ $19.99 or so... not a bad way to capitalize on a simple paint job.

They'd have to tweak the helmet a bit, since Rex's isn't entirely phase II, it still has a phase I style visor. Hell, if they wanted to do up a new helmet and re-release the whole figure with some new Season 4 specific accessories, I'm sure it would probably sell very well - the character looks that bada$$!!

Back