Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops, forgot to mention that Season 4 Rex also needs his pauldron modified to include ammo pouches, so there ya go SSC - your clone itinerary for 2012 is to bring us more ROTS clone commanders like Thire, Bacara, and Neyo, some Kashyyyk and Felucia troops for Gree and Bly to hang out with, and a new Season 4 Rex! :yess:

Looking forward to it... at least the 16th will have one good HiDef Star Wars release :monkey3

I thought this was the "Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows" not the Blu Ray thread. :slap can't get away from negativity.

if you'll excuse i'm gonna head over to the spiderman 1/6 hot toys thread to complain about the DX02 Batman disintegrating. :monkey3

Looking forward to tonight's premiere. I just hope this season doesn't get off track like last season. I don't mind if they have a political episode here or there but they need to spread them out some.

Looking forward to tonight's premiere. I just hope this season doesn't get off track like last season. I don't mind if they have a political episode here or there but they need to spread them out some.

Can't wait for the new season...the wife and are such CW geeks we opened a bottle of champagne for the season premier. :lol

Can't wait for the new season...the wife and are such CW geeks we opened a bottle of champagne for the season premier. :lol

Funny you should mention that. I was sitting on a bottle of Allagash Odyssey and decided a few days ago that I would enjoy it during the one hour premier.

The underwater animation tonight was nothing short of amazing.

Funny you should mention that. I was sitting on a bottle of Allagash Odyssey and decided a few days ago that I would enjoy it during the one hour premier.

The underwater animation tonight was nothing short of amazing.

Mmmm Allagash...we've got a bottle of "Victor" and "Victoria" waiting for the right weekend.

Where can I watch this other than StarWars.com?

Everytime I try watching it there, it won't stop the pausing/buffering crap.

Great first episode...we really enjoyed it. Animation has come along nicely the past three years. From the preview we got for the season it looks like this year will start the eventual downfall of Anakin. This series is still a fun way to spend a Friday night in bed. :rotfl

Man, this show is becoming a boring broken record; same scenario, same dialogue, bla, bla, bla.

"I suspect Count Dooku is behind it" - ah, no ____ sherlock?!
"We must not let this system join the separatists" - oh, no? Why? Let me guess...
"It's too important".... BLA...BLA...BLA.

Give us something new, exciting, different, you unimaginative Lucas lackeys.

Savage Oppress and the witches - the zombie geonosians, the mystery of the episode where the Pandorans took on the snow dudes, the planet of The Force with the father, son & daughter. These weren't perfect but for ____s sake at least they weren't more "been there, done that" episodes.

Back