Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Well that's just it, not only his fate, but in general, what'd they do with the planet, they knew it was making droids to attack the republic. It'd be cool if maybe some sort of flashback in CW adressed it, but unlikely.

Didn't they go back to the planet at one point in the CW? You'd think they would have bombed the factories from space.

Well that's just it, not only his fate, but in general, what'd they do with the planet, they knew it was making droids to attack the republic. It'd be cool if maybe some sort of flashback in CW adressed it, but unlikely.

Well, they already went back to Geonosis earlier this season so re-visting again wouldn't be too difficult. Plus I can already picture Boba telling the Jedi's his story of what he did after the battle for some reason.

Didn't they go back to the planet at one point in the CW? You'd think they would have bombed the factories from space.

Republic justice is pretty weak, a meager and short lived imprisonment for Gunray after the occupation of Naboo. I'm sure a similarly passive approach to punishing Geonosis would be carried out.

Great picture.

wow, I love how he looks. nice and simple, but still has a Mando look to him. Here's another pic
23806_407516815241_307592665241_4946899_3109111_n.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder if Bossk feels odd standing next to Boba Fett on the bridge of the Executor in TESB. Perhaps he watched Boba Fett grow up, but doesn't Boba Fett end up screwing him by sending him to prison or something?

the fact that Bossk, Aurra Sing, and Boba Fett are all together just seems so.... hokey to me... I mean, aren't there more than 10 or so different bounty hunters in a galaxy full of planets? I can't imagine what incentive there would be for these guys to take care of Boba... I always liked to think that he lived by himself in seclusion until reaching maturity... there actually were books about what happened after Jango died... I read the first one, pretty much his father was able to leave him a pretty large sum of money and holograms of himself that told Boba how to live according to the Mandalorian code, and Jango's own personal code...

I wish the CW made more sense, it seems it does whatever the heck seems "cool" for five minutes at a time ("oh look, all my favorite bounty hunters together in one place! Yay!"), rather than what actually follows continuity for everything else in the EU... I actually wouldn't mind if the show messed up continuity, as long as it made sense as much as what it was replacing... but it doesn't... :dunno

Now, I know what you all are thinking: "Well if you hate the CW so much, why are you on this thread?"... the answer is, I haven't given up hope on the CW yet, so I check this thread regularly to see if anything has improved... but so far, as far as I can tell, the CW has remained a show that seems cool if you just switch your mind off, forget everything in your vast library of SW knowledge, and stare blankly at the television, watching blaster bolts fly back and forth with the occasional lightsaber fight somewhere...

I still have my fingers crossed....

Just watched the Bounty Hunters episode, Seven Samurai in the galaxy far away.

Really likes this one, pirates which include Hondo, honorable bounty hunters and jedi teamed together to form a team of 7 who train farmer how to defedn themselves with sticks.

WonderCon Season 2 Finale Preview...

This looks pretty doggone cool...

https://www.starwars.com/video/view/000992.html

Interesting how...like last season, it's like they save some of the best for last. Looks like a great arc...just from the trailer, it looks like we get some great nods to some Fett EU stuff (those Junior Reader books come to mind) and I'm up for more action with Aurra Sing...she's a character that really works well in the CW aesthetic...and Bossk! My favorite Bounty Hunter gets some face (and voice!) time...

This looks pretty good...

While this season has felt a little uneven to me, I've really liked the last couple of episodes. While they both borrow heavily from their unspoken sources (name your submarine drama of choice for "Cat and Mouse" and of course the obvious "Seven Samurai" reverence of "Bounty Hunters"), both featured the best animation work of the series so far...the space battles of "C & M" really made me think "Now, that's Star Wars"! ...and the sumptuous detail of Felucia and inspired character designs in "Bounty Hunters" was a feast for the eyes...

I hope this season finale arc is as good as these last few have been...

Id love a figure of that bounty hunter Embo!
That was a very well designed character.

That trailer makes me tingle. If only the show had always made me feel that way.

I must say, this season has had better episodes than the first. Lightsabre lost, the 3 mando episodes and the senate murders were awesome. Hide and seek was crap, Bounty hunters not too bad and the Godzilla ripoff is so so. I hope the final 2 live up to how cool that trailer is.

The trailers have always been good in the Star Wars universe.
Remember the first teaser trailer for TPM?
Ummm yeah, and we know how that turned out...

digging the trailer! thanks for the link!

I thought to me Bounty Hunters was one of the better episodes this season. I liked the Samurai'ness of Embo. The season finale? I cant wait ,I am really looking forward to Boba's return. As for using Seven Samurai as a unspoken source, not so. The episode was actually dedicated to Akira Kurosawa, director of Seven Samurai. :D

Ugh...after two weeks of strong episodes, tonight we're sunk with this "Godzilla"-riffed filler! And next week too? This had to be one of the lamest episodes of the entire series so far....

So...if next week is the "conclusion" of this monster-mash, I guess that means the Boba Fett finale is only two episodes. Here's hoping they're good ones....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Id love a figure of that bounty hunter Embo!
That was a very well designed character.

He was meant to killed in the episode but the crew liked him so much that they quickly re-animayed a few scenes so that he only got injured.

And voiced by Dave Faloni, cool.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Geez I hope not.
Not only can Jedi not detect other Sith close by but they cant detect and avoid bad plots brewing. This was an homage/parody of Godzilla but also of War of the Gargantuas as well.

So...if next week is the "conclusion" of this monster-mash, I guess that means the Boba Fett finale is only two episodes. Here's hoping they're good ones....

the bounty hunter finale is actually three parts according to the official site.

Well i see from some posts that boba was finally added into the show. Shame I missed pretty much all of this season. I had a bunch on dvr but that burnt out so I lost all of those, and then I forgot to reset the recordings with the new one. shame shame shame.

Back