Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

She just kind of disappeared huh? How crazy would it be if she was never in an another episode again!:lol:lol She'll be the Chuck Cunnigham of Clone Wars!

Just using her less this season... or at least that's what it seems like.

I really don't mind her character, and at times actually enjoy her addition. But its definitely best to have her spread out among the episodes rather than be in each and every one.

Every TV series at one point or another has a "special" episode, which usually involves some controversy or another. I wonder if we'll get to see a "special" episode of Clone Wars? :lol

Every TV series at one point or another has a "special" episode, which usually involves some controversy or another. I wonder if we'll get to see a "special" episode of Clone Wars? :lol
like an episode where ahsoka tells anakin that chancellor palpatine has been touching her in nuaghty places.

Awesome R2 episode against Boba & crew this week. Very well done episode. Can't wait for the season's final episode next week. I hope Boba finally gets a showdown with Mace

So, after watching this week's episode thanks to the generosity of our English friends.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know? No one else thought this? Is it just me?

I wasn't super impressed with this week's episode... I enjoyed much of it but:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Still, looking forward to how it ends up with the season finale this week.

I wasn't that impressed with this episode either. It was just okay to me. And I had a problem with how the kids were animated. They looked all jerky when they were walking. :lol

So, after watching this week's episode thanks to the generosity of our English friends.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know? No one else thought this? Is it just me?

it may be EU stuff, but its said that Boba doesn't wear his dads armor. Boba's armor is just a bunch of mixed and matched Mando armor, its not even the same type of metal as his dads armor. Jangos helmet did have a dent too, bit it was further up on the helmet, I don't know why they moved it to the same spot as Boba's:confused:

Jangos helmet did have a dent too, bit it was further up on the helmet, I don't know why they moved it to the same spot as Boba's:confused:

YEAH! that's what BUGGED ME! :(

Yeah, I just WANTED Boba to use Jango's armor. Thought it would be pretty cool. Then they didn't have range finders on the Death Watch Mando helms, and I thought that PROOVED I was on to something.
Ah well....

YEAH! that's what BUGGED ME! :(

Yeah, I just WANTED Boba to use Jango's armor. Thought it would be pretty cool. Then they didn't have range finders on the Death Watch Mando helms, and I thought that PROOVED I was on to something.
Ah well....

yeah, like I said, it's all EU stuff, along with all Mando's having rangefinders and the CW cartoon can make all that null in an instant:lol Hell, look at this guy:lol
400px-SWLegacy41.jpg

Hondo_Karr_Mando.jpg

If George knows what we like (yeah, right?) then we will see Boba in Jango's Armour...he is wearing the kneepads...just needs the rest of it...

In the books, he got the armour resized to fit him...

I like to think Boba wears Jango's helmet...just repainted...but I also know he has more than one set of armour...

Back