Star Wars: High Republic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was excited about the new comics too until this happened like six issues in and then I was all "nope" and went right back to the old canon, lol.

Star-Wars-12-lightsabers.jpg

I was excited about the new comics too until this happened like six issues in and then I was all "nope" and went right back to the old canon, lol.

They have lightsabers now?!

True. Well I guess we can both agree that Mando is pretty much keeping the franchise afloat. Well imo anyway. Also that last star wars game was very fun
Mando is entertaining, though it is a little worrying that 3 of the 8 episodes were not very good. Seems like the percentage of bad episodes; when there are only 8 to a season, should be much lower. At this point though, I would say that it's a pretty accurate representation of Star Wars in general - some good, some bad. Game was fun though.

These multimedia side franchises are pretty inconsequential anyway, easily ignored.

I think that most of us that played the game didn't play it for cannonical reasons, it was just fun to play in a Star War world - with all games there are minor gripes, like finding a key deep into a map to open something at the beginning of the map, and having to saunter back as opposed to any kind of fast travel. But again that is a minor nit pick which all games have.

What the hell is that? Everyone gets a light saber now? Are they clone sabers from Luke's that fell down the cloud city shaft?

What the hell is that? Everyone gets a light saber now? Are they clone sabers from Luke's that fell down the cloud city shaft?

:lol

A couple weeks after the Battle of Yavin they had to rescue Luke from a cyborg Hutt that ran a gladiator arena and collected Jedi artifacts. The heroes stumbled upon his treasure room and they have lightsabers now, lol.

Han...never used Chewie's bowcaster until The Force Awakens....

You just can't let that go can you. :lol

Oh so now it's something Mojo then from the X-men comics. I haven't read anything since marvel's civil War from 2006

Back