Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Rood's bounty hunter set except for the Boba print. All the others have the chest and legs, but Boba seems to be lacking that and his pose is awkward.

Don't think there is a spectacular one yet. The new Brian Rood one is nice but the face looks a little off. I'm hoping Vanderstelt does one soon. I need a nice art piece to go with the LSF Maul if I eventually pull the trigger on one.

Whatever happened to the LS Bust of Maul ?

Don't know of any spectacular Darth Maul prints. Tsuneo Sanda did a cool Maul postr several years back that's REALLY good. I think that's the best so far. Brian Rood's new Maul print is great -but agreed that he looks pudgy in the face. You CANNOT go wrong with the Maul concept print by Doug Chiang. I got that one signed by Chiang, and am gonna get it signed by Ray Park when available.

Is this the Sanda you speak of ? I can find a poster but that is all.

star-wars-episode-1-phantom-menace-tsuneo-sanda-darth-maul-movie-poster-GBfp2667.jpg

That IS the Sanda I speak of. But it's only available as a poster. A print of it would be great.

Well Maul's teeth arn't clean you know. :wink1:

I know, but it is not that. It is the way Sanda portrayed his teeth here. I've seen other Maul prints and even Maul figures/statues/busts and they all look fine. Maul looks here like he is biting the lower lip. :(

That IS the Sanda I speak of. But it's only available as a poster. A print of it would be great.

Oh ok. I was not sure if this was a reprint and I missed the boat on the print itself.

I am always on the lookout for Maul specific prints and stuff.

I like the new Padme piece from Brent Woodside for CVI. Might have to try and get my hands on that one.

Back