Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bounty Hunter art from Rood looks great. I wouldn't mind having the Jango and Boba displayed side by side

I think I want to get this piece... I'm pissed I missed it yesterday during the sale.

SWOTLTD168P.jpg

I think I want to get this piece... I'm pissed I missed it yesterday during the sale.

SWOTLTD168P.jpg

Yeah that's a nice print of maul I wonder how it would look with the LSF? I'm not sure if I'm getting the LFS but if I do I will need a nice print to go with it and this canvas is up for the running.

You have strange taste.

I love it! ;)

Speaking of which...

jabba_the_hut_pancake2.jpg

I don't know if many of you are familiar with Dan Lacey (aka "The Painter of Pancakes"), but he has done dozens if not hundreds of paintings of celebrities with pancakes on their heads. I recently asked him to do a similar painting of Jabba for me, and this is the result (this one is an 8x10). I'm very happy with it, and the price was very reasonable, plus it only took a few days from start to finish. I think he would be open to doing paintings of other Star Wars characters (with or without pancakes), and as you can see from the paintings in my link, he's quite good at capturing likenesses.

Last edited:
Does anybody know of any good Han in Carbonite prints? Stylized would be cool too. I've been toying with the idea of having some sort of print hanging behind my 1:1 Boba display since I just don't have the space to put a 7 foot piece of metal in my living room.

Thinking of getting the Tie fighter to go behind my SDS 1:1 piece at the moment I just have unrelated cheap comic book pieces in cheap frames
attachment.php

Jango (w/Mace)
Boba (w/Han in Carbonite)
Vader (w/Obi)
Tie Fighter (w/X-Wing)
Greedo (w/Han Cantina)
Biker Scout (w/Luke & Leia)
R2 (w/Leia)
C3PO (don't recall the reflection in his)
and Stormtrooper (w/Rebel Troopers)

I think I'm missing one or two though

I would love to have these:

Boba (w/Han in Carbonite)
Vader (w/Obi)
Tie Fighter (w/X-Wing)
Biker Scout (w/Luke & Leia)
and Stormtrooper (w/Rebel Troopers)

Or a Snowtrooper/

Back