Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Boba print coming from Acme

BOBAlargesamplepic_zps264533df.jpg

Oh, I understood that one wrong. :) Anyways, it looks really nice. I imagine it will be rather big.

I doubt, however, that I will ever go for anything else than this one.

chris-trevas-the-hunter-and-the-prey.jpg

Trevas' piece is just perfect. That is a fantastic piece of art! 2nd place for me, but my 1st place is a custom piece with help from several artists.

Got pictures? :)

The main art was done by Jeff Confer, sketch cards by Tom Hodges, Tim Proctor and Spencer Brinkerhoff III. Autograph 3x5s are of Jeremy Bulloch and Jason Wingreen. Mr. Bulloch included a nice note saying he normally doesn't autograph 3x5s but since I explained my project to him, he understood what I was trying to do and was glad to be included.

The main art was done by Jeff Confer, sketch cards by Tom Hodges, Tim Proctor and Spencer Brinkerhoff III. Autograph 3x5s are of Jeremy Bulloch and Jason Wingreen. Mr. Bulloch included a nice note saying he normally doesn't autograph 3x5s but since I explained my project to him, he understood what I was trying to do and was glad to be included.

I'm not into Fett, but this is all kinds of awesome! :rock

General question for those that have bought prints from Acme.. do you normally just buy the print and get it framed later or do you go all out and have them frame it? I've just gotten back into collecting (missed so much stuff!) and was wondering about the quality of their framing. I was looking to pick up one or two Vanderstelt on paper (since I can't find the canvas anywhere).

You might be able to get canvases from Vanderstelt himself. I've done that in the past and received APs. So check his site as well. As to Acme's framing, I am unsure. I always do it myself with a framer here in town.

Back