Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New artwork on sale May 4th.

Droids by Dave Perillo
droids_perillo.jpg

Endor: Worth Fighting For! by Ian Glaubinger
endor_glaubinger.jpg

As well as a few others that haven't been revealed yet.

https://darkinkart.com/star-wars-may-the-fourth-artwork.html

New to the boards - just found this thread. These are all paintings I've done over the last 3 or so years. I'm sure some of you have seen the stock images of most of these online...but I liked them so much i had to try painting them myself. Hope you like :)

I like your paintings but I feel sorry for the artist who didn't earn any cents for their work/ideas etc...
Maybe you should try to realize your own ideas on paper - it looks like you have some fun with painting and the talent, so give it a shot.

I recently bought this Jerry Vanderstelt piece. Canvas and gallery wrapped. The first piece of art work in my collection. It looks amazing in person. Thanks Jerry!

AP 4 of 15.jpgJabba's Bane Princess Leia.jpg

Damn! Can't go wrong with most Vanderstelts. I have his Luminous Being print in line to go to the framers.

I'm anxious to see what the selection will be for Celebration Anaheim this next year.

https://darkinkart.com/star-wars-engert-timed-release.html

Mark Englert's - I'm Here to Rescue You: Tatooine Variant | I'm Here to Rescue You: Endor Variant

This 77 hour timed release begins at 10am Sunday May 25th PDT and ends Wednesday May 28th at 3pm PDT. The edition size will be determined by the number of prints ordered.

12" x 36" prints will be signed and numbered.

As an added bonus, anyone who purchases one of these prints from Dark Ink will have a chance
to receive a randomly inserted golden ticket* with their order.

"I'm Here to Rescue You: Tatooine Variant"

rescue_tatooine_variant.jpg

"I'm Here to Rescue You: Endor Variant"

rescue_endor_variant.jpg

i really like chris trevas the hunter and his prey...does anybody know where i can still get one of these besides evilbay?
also, any great piece of art that is similar in style to that piece. i see vanderstelt as another alternatives

i really like chris trevas the hunter and his prey...does anybody know where i can still get one of these besides evilbay?
also, any great piece of art that is similar in style to that piece. i see vanderstelt as another alternatives

It's also a fantastic piece. I love mine! Still haven't framed it, which is a shame. Soon..! Good luck finding one!

IMG_8431.jpg

I totally agree, slynger.

It is based on the best movie, it features an iconic scene that is remembered for its beautiful location and colors, it also leads up to one of the most memorable acts of betrayal in movie history, it has The Falcon in it, and it of course has the most popular Star Wars character as well. :)

I totally agree, slynger.

It is based on the best movie, it features an iconic scene that is remembered for its beautiful location and colors, it also leads up to one of the most memorable acts of betrayal in movie history, it has The Falcon in it, and it of course has the most popular Star Wars character as well. :)

All great points. I love how it's such a simple scene that is depicted, yet not seen in the movie. Now when I watch ESB and that scene plays through, I imagine Fett just scouting his prey as they arrive. Trevas nailed it!

Was always afraid to venture into fan art but i was asked to do an Oola. I stayed away from the typical jabba on the throne background and tried to be a true to the reference material. she is 18" x 24"

Oola03Finalforprint_zpse3ddf409.jpg

Back