Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 15th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han looks genuinely scared... and then the reuse his same line over another cut... and then he turns with his cane and hits the most notorious bounty hunter in the galaxy... who proceeds to scream like a little *****

But what I would have liked to see is...

rather than screaming like a little *****, Fett swiftly regains control, spins in midair and shoots Han right between the eyes, letting his limp body fall into Chewie's arms. Han would be dead -- Harrison happy -- Boba would have a cool moment -- everyone would be happy -- and that movie would suddenly become legendary.

Han looks genuinely scared... and then the reuse his same line over another cut... and then he turns with his cane and hits the most notorious bounty hunter in the galaxy... who proceeds to scream like a little *****

rather than screaming like a little *****, Fett swiftly regains control, spins in midair and shoots Han right between the eyes, letting his limp body fall into Chewie's arms. Han would be dead -- Harrison happy -- Boba would have a cool moment -- everyone would be happy -- and that movie would suddenly become legendary.

How does he die?

That's Morrison? He actually sounds a lot better as he's gotten older. That's some pretty sweet music too. Parts of it remind me of Conan the Barbarian. I've got to pick up that game one of these days.

He was also the father in Moana, though I'm not sure he did the singing.

Ever see Once Were Warriors? Great movie, he was very good in that, though I think he is a bit limited as far as it comes to range.

Luke chops his head off.

Perfect!

See -- such an easy fix.

C-3PO then gets some balls and fills in on all the remaining Han Solo stuff... the "Hey, it's me" crap.

Leia is sad, but she moves on to Lando, who's flying the ship anyway. Actually, Lando could just take all the Han bits after his death. Maybe its 3PO that flies the Falcon with that Numb guy. That could be some riotous comedy right there.

How shocking would that have been for Han to die in the first 20 minutes of the film?! Sounds like a German nihilist film.

I know -- :lol

Luke's ridiculously convoluted and stupid plan -- whatever the hell it was -- would have seemed even more pointless.

But once Lando and Leia hooked up, it would become clear. Leia went gray.

And once you go gray, there you stay.

Meh.

The next best part were the end credits.

C'mon breh, don't be a tough guy. T'was an old Ralph Mcquarrie concept painting come to life. Anakin killing some pesky sand******s is icing on the cake.

IMG_7669.JPG
IMG_7668.JPG

There's some decent **** in the gladiatorial arena too. That's what makes AOTC so frustrating as the worst Star Wars movie. Some good ideas executed badly.

George, build a time machine, bring this guy back to '82, and fix this ****.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Luke's ridiculously convoluted and stupid plan -- whatever the hell it was -- would have seemed even more pointless.

But once Lando and Leia hooked up, it would become clear. Leia went gray.

And once you go gray, there you stay.

Leia didn't like Lando, there was no chemistry there either. You don't think she saw Lando screaming for his life on the skiff? That's not very attractive. Lando lost his charm and smoothness the second Chewbacca chocked him out like a *****. If Han died, Leia would have went right to Luke and ****ed him once they got back to the Falcon.

IMG_7670.JPG
IMG_7671.JPG

Luke would be so distracted that he wouldn't even go back to Dagobah, thus no revelation. Hell, even if she did find out, you know how ****ed in the head women are, she'd probably think ****ing her brother's **** was kinky or some ****. She was royalty after all. Gotta keep it in the family.

Last edited:
Why do you think he turned to the Dark Side? Han wasn't his real dad . . .

Luke's ridiculously convoluted and stupid plan -- whatever the hell it was -- would have seemed even more pointless..

Luke's plan was well thought out. He spent months carefully planning every move.

step 1. R2D2 with a hidden brand new super kewl green lightsaber will infiltrate Jabba's place which has no x ray machines or scanners to detect the light saber

step 2. Leia with Chewie will infiltrate Jabba's place

step 3. Leia will get Han and get caught and become sex slave while Luke gets new kewl black outfit

step 4. Luke will get caught

step 5. Luke will face whatever punishment Jabba has in store for him

step 6. Luke will beat giant monster

step 7. Luke will get caught again

step 8. Death by sand monster

step 9. R2D2 will serve drinks and wait for signal

step 10. R2D2 will go to the top of Jabba's ship

step 11. Luke will give Jabba one final warning, then wink at Lando, while Lando nonds in agreement

step 12. R2D2 will launch lightsaber while Luke pretends to jump in the sand monster totally fooling Jabba

step 13. Kill everyone and leave

Simple plan.

Even as a young lad, I always wondered what the hell Lucas was thinking when he conceived this asinine plan.

Again, hints of what Lucas was becoming. The genius that changed Hollywood pretty much left the building after Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Back