Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 15th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also has a much higher rottentomatoes score! Rottentomatoes scores are very, very important, especially certified fresh Star Wars films like AOTC, ROTS, ROTJ and RO. :lecture

Just today I went to Target to buy some bread and milk and I saw an employee taking down a Rogue One/Moana Disney double feature point of purchase display and it had a certified fresh seal on it! This is the indicator of what people use to quantify what is a good film. :lecture

How dare that employee take down a RO display. Didn't he know it was certified fresh? Did you tell the manager? Such offences shouldn't be tolerated. :tap

Jago > Jango

XTzFP6.gif

giphy.gif

That don't even look like Fett has a jetpack, looks like some BAD wire work.

Like I said, the limited FX of the time. That should've been a prime candidate for updating in the SE.

Pretty sure that's just stock footage of the grizzly bear Lou Ferrigno threw on The Incredible Hulk.

:lol

Reminds me, I recently picked up the Incredible Hulk complete series on Blu. Will haveta revisit that scene in glorious 1080p for added realism!

Or those pathetic losers in Rogue One!

Just kidding. Their deaths were much lamer and less emotionally impactful than Boba Fett's was.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What about when Anakin is on the speeder looking for his mom and going through all those Tatooine vistas at sunset?

I'm not sure that Fett can be any more ruined than he already is.

-We have the ROTJ fiasco of his death.

-We have the insane fan-fiction of the EU that won't let him rest in peace.

-We have the lunatic creator who decided to make another one, Jango, call it Dad and make him the source of all clones in the galaxy.

Would having some snot-nosed kid play him be any worse?

Back