Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 15th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yes we do take Visa. So 100,000 clones ordered by Syfodias. Got it. We'll go ahead and have those ready in 10 years and will just hand them over to the first person we see wearing Jedi robes! The more confused he is by our agreement the better!"

*cue DiFabio writing five paragraphs about how Death Troopers suck compared to clones so I have an excuse to talk about them again*

Someone a page back said this was "great noir". :lol

Yeah I'm almost surprised an anvil didn't follow him into the pit or something. :lol

Wait... look!!!

marvel-sarlacc-escape.jpg

Travolta should wear Battlefield Earth like a badge of honor. It clearly isn't the worst movie ever made, but does challenge for the most ridiculous.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had a comic from the '90s or early 2000's that also showed Boba Fett escaping the Sarlacc Pit somehow. If I were Disney, I would include Boba in the Last Jedi with that as an explanation. They would sell a ****-ton of toys and dolls that way.

Boba Fett looked cool standing around and had a lame death. Jango's fighting was also cool and better than anything Boba did in the OT, but Jango will always be a cosplayer and a cheap homage to the original character.
I think this is the best summary of all here. The truth is somewhere in the middle! Boba was amazing in Empire (sometimes less is more), a lame comedy act in Jedi, Jango deserves more respect if you take all 6 films as canon, but ultimately he's a cheap cosplayer, crappily written in a crappy movie.

Yes. He has hoses that lead directly to his helmet so he can smell it.

How come he never used that pew pew side arm?

I had a comic from the '90s or early 2000's that also showed Boba Fett escaping the Sarlacc Pit somehow. If I were Disney, I would include Boba in the Last Jedi with that as an explanation. They would sell a ****-ton of toys and dolls that way.

With all the rumors about Fett appearing in TFA and what I assumed was the Falcon flying around Tatooine I was sure we'd see a "proper" rematch between Han and Fett. Instead we got the "you're a dead mon" guy and Culture Club. I remember lots of predictions that Fett would appear in RO as well.

And Jango's jetpack was lame. There's no way that such a pack could ever allow someone to fly around like Tinker Bell with no steering mechanism to speak of. It was better in Jedi when he just engaged the thrusters to make a quick jump and then controlled dive onto the desert skiff.

Didn't realize the anniversary has come. I remember seeing this in theater when it came out and I was a kid at the time. First Star Wars film too I don't remember if I saw Episode 1 but I don't think I did i was way too young at the time. I do remember it being the slowest trying to think back to my childhood so I wouldn't put it on as much as ROTS. I think it was the one movie I actually got up to go to the bathroom at the theater and I never do that too. One thing I liked about it was Jango, Obi, Dooku and Yoda. I just recently watched all the prequels again and it isn't as bad as I thought it was since the last time i watched it which was 3 years ago. Still not great but isn't as terrible but sand does hurt people in the most weird ways.
1pwjd4.gif

Yes it was AWFUL.... WATCH it now(if you can) Really eye-rolling wince-inducing. Awful.

Back