Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 15th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and can we atleast all agree that this was the best looking version of Fett?

I can never approve of a Boba Fett that is a woman dressed in his gear.

Some of you guys take this **** way too seriously :lol

You know, when you see how Lucas' story devolves over time... and how different generations pick up different parts and pass it on as fact... and all the other ways Star Wars lore "changes" over just 40 years...

... you then look at something like the Bible... and you just have to wonder... :lol

Talk about people taking something seriously.

Harmy, Harmy, Harmy, you're an old broken record Khev, a dinosaur infatuated with a relic from the past. Sometimes you gotta grow up.

I'm sure some kid that saw AOTC who is an adult now could describe Jango with as much zeal as you just described Boba. I have no desire to do so because neither character does much for me than look cool on one of my shelves. That's the extent of them. I outgrew "the mystique of Boba Fett" a looooong time ago.

Actually the broken record bit seems to be your constant proclamation of what a grown up mindset you have about intergalactic bounty hunters that you spend your evenings writing paragraph after paragraph about while sitting under rows of mint on card "Ages 4+" action figures that line your walls. Yet another declaration of DiFabio that I'm just not buying. ;)

You're not a grown up when it comes to any of this, just own it man. The trick is just to make sure you *do* display proper maturity in the areas of your life where it counts. Hopefully we all do that and no one needs to pretend otherwise. Oh and Jango sucks. Boba is cool. Yeah I had underoos and Harmy is the man. RO fits perfectly with the OT. Jyn Erso >>>>> Sarah Connor. PT ain't canon. Logan wasn't that sad. I haven't really revisited the Hobbit films since the last one hit blu-ray so I'll give you those.

:lol

That is just the worst death imaginable for what should have been a showcase for a kick-ass commando villain. Complete with Wile E Coyote rocket sound effect, silly scream, a good ol' "clunk" on the iron door, forced tumbling down the sand (meaning bad stunt 'acting'), and then the cherry on top: a resounding belch. Only a fart would be more insulting, but Lucas couldn't sell Sarlaac's if parents thought it was a butt-hole.

I mean, if you sat around the table with 20 of your friends and tried to make an asinine death, it wouldn't be as pitch perfect as Lucas' idiotic version.

Yeah I'm almost surprised an anvil didn't follow him into the pit or something. :lol

But why stop there!

Cue Benny Hill music for any scene involving Stormtroopers clumsily running down corridors during the Falcon's capture or X-wing assault!

I don't get why he didn't use his gauntlets or feet claw things to climb up the sail barge or out of the sand. He had all those cool tools and gadgets and one bump by a stick and he's flailing around helplessly.

That's one thing about Jango. His jetpack gets ****ed up twice but it never stopped him. I guess a copy isn't as good as the original. Where Jango actually hit his targets, Boba Fett missed his (couldn't hit Luke point blank in either movie) . . . just like the STORMTOOPERS!!!

What did George mean by this?

But why stop there!

Cue Benny Hill music for any scene involving Stormtroopers clumsily running down corridors during the Falcon's capture or X-wing assault!

Might as well have. I mean to they've already got the Emperor declaring that his "best troops" are down on Endor and then they cut to all these idiots running around:

1ndj1g.jpg

:lol

I don't get why he didn't use his gauntlets or feet claw things to climb up the sail barge or out of the sand. He had all those cool tools and gadgets and one bump by a stick and he's flailing around helplessly.

That's one thing about Jango. His jetpack gets ****ed up twice but it never stopped him. I guess a copy isn't as good as the original. Where Jango actually hit his targets, Boba Fett missed his (couldn't hit Luke point blank in either movie) . . . just like the STORMTOOPERS!!!

What did George mean by this?

Khev will now respond will a five paragraph detailed explanation and a photo of himself flexing in front of a mirror dressed like Zorro :monkey3

Can't we just discuss the idiocies of Star Wars without you two starting up again? :lol

DiFabio is like Dooku in the Clone Wars who just keeps popping up with new plans to infuriate the rebels... even though he knows the entire frickin' war is a ruse just to get Anakin mad enough that he will become Darth Vader.

Well OT Troopers were never all clones of the same guy, that much is sure. Just look at any scene where there's a group of them standing together, Lucas obviously didn't even try to find extras that were remotely the same height.

I think Lucas changed his mind several times over the years (surprise surprise). But by the time of Episode II he'd obviously decided at least some of them were clones. Hasbro even released some Jango-looking OT troopers.

Can't we just discuss the idiocies of Star Wars without you two starting up again? :lol

DiFabio is like Dooku in the Clone Wars who just keeps popping up with new plans to infuriate the rebels... even though he knows the entire frickin' war is a ruse just to get Anakin mad enough that he will become Darth Vader.

What he never gets is that he's the one being played. Sometimes it's hard coming up with excuses to retype why all of this stuff is so cool but he gets so easily triggered (especially if someone dare talks crap about his precious prequels) that he is always guaranteed to give me ample opportunity.

The genius that is the Emperor:

Sidious: Uh, hi, uh... I'd like to order 100,000 clones please.

Twan Weewee: Who is this?

Sidious: Uh... this is, uh, Si... Si.... Sifo.... Sifo-dias. Yeah, Sifodias.... My name is Master Sifodias and I'd like to order 100,000 clones please. I'll pick them up in 10 years, OK? Do you take Visa?

The genius that is the Emperor:

Sidious: Uh, hi, uh... I'd like to order 100,000 clones please.

Twan Weewee: Who is this?

Sidious: Uh... this is, uh, Si... Si.... Sifo.... Sifo-dias. Yeah, Sifodias.... My name is Master Sifodias and I'd like to order 100,000 clones please. I'll pick them up in 10 years, OK? Do you take Visa?

"Yes we do take Visa. So 100,000 clones ordered by Syfodias. Got it. We'll go ahead and have those ready in 10 years and will just hand them over to the first person we see wearing Jedi robes! The more confused he is by our agreement the better!"

*cue DiFabio writing five paragraphs about how Death Troopers suck compared to clones so I have an excuse to talk about them again*

Back