Star Wars Convention in Orlando 2012? And Not C6??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great time and it was cool to hang out with the fellow freaks .If you can make it, its worth going. I took the wife and kid and they had a blast and my wife doesn’t even like Star Wars.

Could it be possible that this is just gonna be some local convention with a Star Wars theme? They have them in Dallas here all the time and they are really nothing to travel from out of state for.

Not saying that is the case here but you'd think that they wouldn't put much effort or go all out for something that wasn't a Celebration. I wouldn't get too excited until further details are put out.

I had a great time and it was cool to hang out with the fellow freaks .If you can make it, its worth going. I took the wife and kid and they had a blast and my wife doesn’t even like Star Wars.

That is seriously good to know. Depending on when it's held, I'll have two small younglings and the wife in tow.

I just hope they can corral the same CV cast for autographs. My collection of SW auto's is limited to one (J Williams). :lol
I was going to buy tix for the mail-in during CV, but I really like to get my auto's in person.

I second that!

:hi5::hi5:

armorf11.jpg

Nice armor, sir.

R2 (with friends) says hello:

44678_10150252843665107_545970106_14248588_6800822_n.jpg

IrishJedi, that is an awesome R2 unit. :clap
I cannot wait to see it in person one of these days!

Thanks! :) Well, come to Celebration VI (wherever it is) and you're likely to see my R2, R5-D4, and a new custom R2 unit I'm working on (which I'm calling "R2-C2" for now :lol).

Thanks! :) Well, come to Celebration VI (wherever it is) and you're likely to see my R2, R5-D4, and a new custom R2 unit I'm working on (which I'm calling "R2-C2" for now :lol).

:thud:

R5-D4, the one that could have been.
Does your droid also have a bad motivator?!?! :lol j/k
I love the R5-D4. I'm hoping SSC does a pf or 12" of that someday.

Do you have a site or a thread in here that showcases your droids?

Wish they'd put it back towards central US.

Why do you wish that? Part of the reason in selecting Orlando was b/c it has some of the cheapest air fares for a destination regardless of where you're flying in from (not to mention it's got 100s of hotels to meet any budget). If your concern is flight or hotel costs, most people will get a better deal flying into and staying in Orlando than they would most other cities.

Why do you wish that? Part of the reason in selecting Orlando was b/c it has some of the cheapest air fares for a destination regardless of where you're flying in from (not to mention it's got 100s of hotels to meet any budget). If your concern is flight or hotel costs, most people will get a better deal flying into and staying in Orlando than they would most other cities.

Plus we have a brand new Star Wars ride at Hollywood Studios that opens this Friday and we have many other theme parks. So you can come for the convention and ditch your wife and kids at Disney. It's perfect.

Goddamn Carl, that droid is perfect. If I had the funds I would totally commission you to build me one. :hi5:

Back