Sideshow Star Wars License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jabba, even though 1/6, probably counts as a statue?

I think it's broken down by both scale and type. Otherwise they could produce a whole bunch of stuff (like say a 1/6 Amanaman, Hermi Odle) that would be "statues" but are still 1/6 figures.

I think it's broken down by both scale and type. Otherwise they could produce a whole bunch of stuff (like say a 1/6 Amanaman, Hermi Odle) that would be "statues" but are still 1/6 figures.

I have no idea how it works. You’re probably right. But wouldn’t it be nice if SSC could somehow still produce the 1:6 “statues” - such as the Dewback, Taun Taun and Jabba? Not that they have done much of that lately ...I’m dreaming, I know.

I have no idea how it works. You’re probably right. But wouldn’t it be nice if SSC could somehow still produce the 1:6 “statues” - such as the Dewback, Taun Taun and Jabba? Not that they have done much of that lately ...I’m dreaming, I know.

Well, HT seems super shy about doing those types of big items, so yeah it would be a good compliment for HT releases.

Seems hard to believe there’s not a problem as nothing new announced and no Lando po

XM Studio should definitely take over SS 1/4 SW license for the distribution rights in North America. XM did amazing SW statues but their contract limited them to sell only in SEA countries, which obviously not a major market for SW consumers.

Back