Star Wars Chess Table!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well maybe we will be getting the droids, Chewie, ANH Han, Tatooine Luke, Obi-Wan, and Leia all this year.

Maybe they will make an Falcon Cokpit enviroment like Ive been hoping for and this is just a small hint of it.

Wor-Gar said:
That's interesting... R2-D2 might not be enough as a stand-alone figure. Maybe he comes with the chess set.

DING DING DING DING DING I think we have a winner folks.

pixletwin said:
DING DING DING DING DING I think we have a winner folks.

I was actually hoping that R2 would have compartments that worked, thus justifying him as a stand-alone...but I can't think of who else would go with the table.

Unless....

Sideshow will start selling... STAR WARS FURNITURE!

Yes folks! Its a whole new line.

:D

Wor-Gar said:
I was actually hoping that R2 would have compartments that worked, thus justifying him as a stand-alone...but I can't think of who else would go with the table.

Unless....

Sideshow will start selling... STAR WARS FURNITURE!

Yes folks! Its a whole new line.

:D
That's what I'd want too, accessory arms and removable panels. I also think R2's third leg and articulation will be of top quality and factor into the cost.
R2 could also come with that tray thing he had on his head in ROTJ because I don't think there is much difference between R2's various appearances in the OT films other then his clean look at the end of ANH. So two releases should cover everything R2D2.

screamingmetal said:
That's what I'd want too, accessory arms and removable panels. I also think R2's third leg and articulation will be of top quality and factor into the cost.
R2 could also come with that tray thing he had on his head in ROTJ because I don't think there is much difference between R2's various appearances in the OT films other then his clean look at the end of ANH. So two releases should cover everything R2D2.

Agreed. I think if he comes with enough stuff, it'll more than justify the size. Not that you have to justify the size. It's R2 for God's Sake!!

I could see the Drink Tray being the excl.

Darklord Dave said:
This could be part of a new creature pack, I think it's obvious that it's 1/6, not 1/4. I wish they were translucent, but it will be a great accessory. Maybe they come with R2 as well?

That would be so cool!! I can't wait for an r2 1/6th.

This wouldn't be a 1:1 scale item would it? Just seems strange to just show this and not a figure, environment, etc to go with it or even its scale. I hope Sideshow at least addresses this before Toy Fair. Cats out of the bag afterall. They announced Bubo pretty quickly after he was discovered. That makes two (3) new SW items to be revealed like that. :confused:

looking at the detail o the piece I'd say it's definitly 1/6 scale... and given that this is the big anniversary year, this'll be part of a new environment, just like last years's Jabba (released last year i mean.. not actually delivered, lol)

so we'll be getting the chess set... R2... threepio.... chewie... han.... luke and ben

They'll have wanted to do an environment that allows them to sell the most amount of figures ad accessories. With this they can do all those figures, plus the chess set... training ball and maybe Falcon seats

sounds good to me.... except I can't afford ant of it, of course :monkey2

Back