Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow is she gonna be there?
I think Jar Jar is saying "mesha sees your butt checks"

Wow is she gonna be there?
I think Jar Jar is saying "mesha sees your butt checks"

Tom Hodges (CV artist) said on Rebelscum that he's a good friend of hers and asked her to come hang out with him at his table. :yess:

Haha... sweet! The Droid Builders party has also been moved... to the Millers Ale House! Same time, same night. That means I will definitely be attending both. :rock

The Freaks Party will be my priority for the majority, though. Gotta party with my fellow Freaks. :duff

Hey, does Joe Corroney know of the party? Or Chris Trevas? I know Matt Busch is donating prints, but is he coming? I can ask all of these guys if they wanna come if they haven't already been extended invites. Same with Leah Mangue, and a few others. I'm pretty sure Cat is coming.

Nice Irish. Glad to see us all working this for the better of the party and us freaks ! :rock

As for Tom, Tom is not going to be able to attend, he is going to Last Tour of Endor. :( sorry guys.

If anybody's available atm....can u post a list of all the artist that will be attending/donating?

I would do it...but I'm at work ...so i don't have the time...if not...I'll do it after work. :)

THANX

I'm doing that, too. Just after the parties. It goes on until 1AM. Partying with Freaks & Droid Builders comes first, though/. :duff

That's what I thought. But I guess he wants to go early. THese are his words not mine.

If anybody's available atm....can u post a list of all the artist that will be attending/donating?

I would do it...but I'm at work ...so i don't have the time...if not...I'll do it after work. :)

THANX

Maybe Shropty can add it to the first post.

I have confirmed with:

Grant Gould
Tom Hodges
Cat Staggs
Spencer Brinkerhoff

Of the above Spencer and Cat are trying to attend. Grant is a maybe.

Maybe Shropty can add it to the first post.

I have confirmed with:

Grant Gould
Tom Hodges
Cat Staggs
Spencer Brinkerhoff

Of the above Spencer and Cat are trying to attend. Grant is a maybe.

I talked to Cat last night. She's definitely coming, +1.

Last night, we also added: Joe Corroney (+1), Russell Walks, and Leah Mangue (+2). All will also be donating art.

If Tom's out, does that mean Adrianne is out? :(
:lol Not necessarily. He's just having her hang out at his booth during the show a good bit of the time. They're not joined at the hip or anything. Besides, he's married... and his wife will be there.

That doesn't mean Adrianne isn't planning to do the Star Tours thing too, though. Lots of folks are. Like I said, even me... though I gotta hang with the peeps first! :hi5:

That doesn't mean Adrianne isn't planning to do the Star Tours thing too, though. Lots of folks are. Like I said, even me... though I gotta hang with the peeps first! :hi5:

I'm sure she'd be doing the Star Tours thing, too. I'm just glad you'll be hanging out withe the Freaks first. :rock

To the party? SURE! :rock
Just confirm here and tell us if ur bringing a guest.

I'll let Shropty know...he's on vaca right now.

Yes sir! I would like to RSVP with one guest. I can't believe Celebration is less than a week away.

I talked to Cat last night. She's definitely coming, +1.

Last night, we also added: Joe Corroney (+1), Russell Walks, and Leah Mangue (+2). All will also be donating art.

:lol Not necessarily. He's just having her hang out at his booth during the show a good bit of the time. They're not joined at the hip or anything. Besides, he's married... and his wife will be there.

Well if we can entice her to come I would love it !

Work your magic Irish ! ;)

Tell her to bring Peter Brady ;)

Back