Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A preview glimpse at the Freaks party:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XNtTEibFvlQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XNtTEibFvlQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Swabie!!! I din't know you were flying me out to O-Town to make sure the party happens like this!!! :yess:

A preview glimpse at the Freaks party:

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XNtTEibFvlQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

That was pretty funny when you heard that song walking back.

If anyone hears Swabie start talking about shots please tell him no and remind him he has to work the next day.:lol:lol

OMG.... The @$$ man himself ebas

The Hot artist of pieces such as this:

slave_leia_bandage___Camel_toe_by_ebas.jpg

Just asked me about the party.

We shall see.

Haha... sweet! The Droid Builders party has also been moved... to the Millers Ale House! Same time, same night. That means I will definitely be attending both. :rock

The Freaks Party will be my priority for the majority, though. Gotta party with my fellow Freaks. :duff

Hey, does Joe Corroney know of the party? Or Chris Trevas? I know Matt Busch is donating prints, but is he coming? I can ask all of these guys if they wanna come if they haven't already been extended invites. Same with Leah Mangue, and a few others. I'm pretty sure Cat is coming.

Oh, and I just snagged us another artist.

Mr. Russell Walks will also attend... and he says he'll donate a piece of art as well!

:rock

:duff

Hey, does Joe Corroney know of the party? Or Chris Trevas? I know Matt Busch is donating prints, but is he coming? I can ask all of these guys if they wanna come if they haven't already been extended invites. Same with Leah Mangue, and a few others. I'm pretty sure Cat is coming.

I haven't contact them...but Jim seems to be doing all the PR work. :lol

Oh, and I just snagged us another artist.

Mr. Russell Walks will also attend... and he says he'll donate a piece of art as well!

:rock

Wow!! This is amazing!!! :rock

The R2 builders are trying to steal our prizes!

;)

NO WAY!!!! :rock

2 more! Joe Corroney & Leah Mangue will also be attending, and each has also volunteered to donate some of their art for door prizes as well. :rock

They'll each likely have their kids with them, so let's not be *too* rowdy. ;)

Irish, how about checking with Tom Hodges to see if he'll come and bring his good friend Adrianne Curry. :drool

70861_Adrianne_Curry_Princess_Leia_Costume_3_122_172lo-1024x768.jpg

Back