Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm is this because you have something possibly booked ?

No, but I want to book a room for just the night of the party. I figured it would be better for everyone if we set a date now.

Orlando is going to be busy as balls come August anyway. It's going to be tough to set a location on a Friday or a Saturday in August.

I can hold off on setting the date for now but we should set it sooner then later so people can make plans if they are just wanting to attend the party.

I see.

Ok guys, time to Nut Up !

141.jpg

OK....I just checked the hotel rate for the Wynham....it's $69 just for Saturday....who wants to stay with me and Pitu???

:naughty:naughty:naughty
I think it's like a regular size room with 2 beds....but maybe we can get a bigger room depending on how many people wanna stay.

And we're loud. :lecture

Tell me about it I grew up with 5 sisters all P.R. and as soon as I found a girl friend I made sure they were not Hispanic. It’s like the Highlander there can only be one "in the household" to many and the cops come knocking on the door.

Tell me about it I grew up with 5 sisters all P.R. and as soon as I found a girl friend I made sure they were not Hispanic. It’s like the Highlander there can only be one "in the household" to many and the cops come knocking on the door.

thats_racist.gif

So Bam, you gonna drive back and forth the rest of the days ?

Yeah...i talked it over with Pitu the other day and we're just gonna alternate who drives.....We just thought that if we do it that way...we won't have to spend much money in food cuz we'll bring it with us...So the only real thing we will be using money for is gas and parking. Oh and COLLECTIBLES OFCOURSE! :rock
It's gonna be a hassle....but F it....we gotta save up as much as possible now a days.

Another option was to stay at my old roomates house in Kissimmee...but he's moving out this week. :S So that's out of the picture.

Bam you could stay at my place, but I can only fit a couple of people (one on the couch, couple more maybe on the floor) but I live 30-45 minutes from the convention center, so it wouldn't be much better.

OK....I just checked the hotel rate for the Wynham....it's $69 just for Saturday....who wants to stay with me and Pitu???

I might---I am going to book weds,thurs and friday nights--I think I will have to leave on Sat(going stand-up) . I will not know flight loads until late July---Maybe I could stay with you and you two could stay with me another night--Shropt said he may need a night or two(i think)

Bam you could stay at my place, but I can only fit a couple of people (one on the couch, couple more maybe on the floor) but I live 30-45 minutes from the convention center, so it wouldn't be much better.

Oh snap!!! Thanx for the offer!!! 30-45 mins isn't bad compared to my 2 hrs each trip. So I might take u up on that. And then....u can stay with us in the hotel on Sat.

I might---I am going to book weds,thurs and friday nights--I think I will have to leave on Sat(going stand-up) . I will not know flight loads until late July---Maybe I could stay with you and you two could stay with me another night--Shropt said he may need a night or two(i think)

U can't leave on Sat. :lecture

Leave Sunday. Who's gonna stay with u those other 3 days?

Back