Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be able to do this... As long as it doesn't conflict with the 501'st get together.

I can be at a party 100%, even if I can't afford the convention. It would be a great way to introduce my Wife to some of the Freaks. Count me in. :duff
oh-snap.gif

I'll call my buddy tomorrow, he has shirts/bumper stickers/ keychains made for his site so I'm sure he'll know of a local place to get these made.
oh_snap.gif

I might be able to do this... As long as it doesn't conflict with the 501'st get together.
ohsnap.gif

Point Orlando is definitely the closest......all tho...I think there's a Bahama Breeze around the convention center (it's a bit pricey tho ...but sooo good :drool)

Here's a list of restaurants around the convention center.

https://www.urbanspoon.com/ps/26/9283/Orlando/Landmarks/Orange-County-Convention-Center.html

All of those are pretty expensive. :rolleyes:

Also...about the lanyards, pins, t-shirts or whatever we end up doing....I would love to volunteer to do the art for it...I think it would be fun!! :rock

We'll have to ask DL Dave or Sideshow if we can use the freaks logo....if we can't...I can figure something out! :rolleyes:

Also...here is the website for City Walk. I only suggest City Walk...cuz I believe there free parking after 6pm and becuz there's alot of restaurants and bars.
https://www.universalorlando.com/OverviewPages/Nightlife/citywalk_nightlife_overview.aspx

Last edited:
I'll be at Celebration, but I may or may not be able to come to a Freaks get-together since I'll be going with my family. Depends on the timing and so forth.

I'll be there for sure. I'll be working with my peeps at ACME Archives as usual... but I should be around for any/all fiestas unless some obligations with ACME or GalacticBinder pop up.

Can't wait to paaaaaaty again wit' da Freaky-deaks!

Does anyone know if Sideshow plans on attending??? That would be so awesome if they did!!! I doubt I'll ever get a chance to attend SDCC so I'm hoping they'll come to me.

Sorry, I failed to get someone to make the lanyards. I called a couple local places and they all required a minimum order of 50-75.

U have failed us all.....u must commit seppukku!

seppuku.gif

I'll be there for sure. I'll be working with my peeps at ACME Archives as usual... but I should be around for any/all fiestas unless some obligations with ACME or GalacticBinder pop up.

I'll have to keep this on my radar. Sounds fun.

Awesome!!! Shropt...add then to the list as potentials!:banana

Does anyone know if Sideshow plans on attending??? That would be so awesome if they did!!! I doubt I'll ever get a chance to attend SDCC so I'm hoping they'll come to me.

I've asked that so many times on here....who know...maybe I'll make Pitu make a video about it! :lol

That should grab they're attention.

And the BANweeweeOUNTS!!

Looks like it's shaping up :)

Yeah...have u bought ur ticket mister: tap

I was gonna get online last night and see if I can research some venues for the party. But I got to tired from the gym last night.....but tonight I'll be sure to see what's out there.

I got a good idea of places. But I wanted to ask...is this gonna be like a full out party....or more like a get-together at a bar or something?

I know the SDCC freaks party is an actual party?

Back