Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered some Priority Mail tubes to bring to the party. I would advise anyone with a nice tube to bring it with you. ;)

Look what I got guys! :cool:

shirt.jpg

So what is the itinerary? (sorry if it has been discussed, this thread is huge!)

We needs name badges or anything? Just show up?

Look what I got guys! :cool:

shirt.jpg

Looks fantastic Bam ! Love the heather grey !

Is it too late to get another shirt ?

Update from my side:

I spoke to Spenser Brinkerhoff.

Artisit of this CV print:

brinkerhoff_c5.jpg

He is actually open Saturday night and may look to join us !!!! :clap

He is going to look at what he has and see if he can bring a variety of pieces for door prizes as well. :clap

I also spoke to Grant Gould.

Artisit of this CV piece:

gould_c5.jpg

He has a few parties set for Saturday, but has added us to his list and hopes to pass by and have a drink with us. :clap

He says he won't have time to whip anything up for a door prize but asked me to pass by and see him and he will donate a few of his prints as door prizes. :clap

I hope this helps the cause.

There's going to three times the prizes versus the number of attendees! I would be surprised if everyone did not win something. I'm liking the odds and this party keeps getting better all the time. Wish I had a connection to create a door prize. But I will say this:

If by chance I win a Trevas CV Boba Fett print, I will buy a round for all the Freaks.

Back