Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect a lap dance from everyone attending for all the work I've done. :monkey1

PIGGY is packing his thong as I type this.

AH DUH! Busch is a great artist,,,,Dunno who the other two are...but hell yeah!!

They're gonna be more prizes than guest at the party. :lol

Marc Wolfe is a relatively new artist for Star Wars. Besides sci-fi/comic art, he does amazing Military artwork. His CV print that my local garrison posed for:

art_wolfe_bg.jpg

Chris Trevas has been doing SW art since the mid-'90s. Many illustrations in the Essential Guides are from him. For CV, he did the artwork for the GREEDOS and ACKBAR cereal boxes and this print:

trevasart_bg.jpg

He also did the art for the STAR WARS BLUEPRINT books and the upcoming Millennium Falcon: 3-D Owner's Guide.. The Rebel Edition Blueprints is coming out August 2nd

51rzyQ-ASFL._SS500_.jpg

It was also Chris Trevas' wedding last fall that had the dead tauntaun groom's cake: https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2009/10/23/tauntaun-grooms-cake/ (I'm the stormtrooper on the left in the photos)

Damn!! Got a Hold of 5!! Sideshow Items for Prizes at the Party!!!! Sweet ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dusty & Sideshow are indeed the Shat!!!!:panic::panic::panic:

I have the Droid Builders Awards Party & the Star Tours thing on Saturday night too, but I can't pass up the chance to see a lot of Freaks together and say hi while we're all at CV together. So... I'll be there for at least a little bit! :duff

I have the Droid Builders Awards Party & the Star Tours thing on Saturday night too, but I can't pass up the chance to see a lot of Freaks together and say hi while we're all at CV together. So... I'll be there for at least a little bit! :duff

Awesome, dude! :wave

:exactly::goodpost::exactly:

Please god... someone just make sure I get back to my hotel. Trust me, that's not always as easy as it sounds. :lol

Tell em you still have the Orthanc hidden and I'm sure they will get you back no problem :nana:

He is not kidding when he asks for someone to get him back to his hotel.

He will need a :1-1: for sure.

Back