Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic Bam ! Love the heather grey !

Is it too late to get another shirt ?

Update from my side:

I spoke to Spenser Brinkerhoff.

Artisit of this CV print:

brinkerhoff_c5.jpg

He is actually open Saturday night and may look to join us !!!! :clap

He is going to look at what he has and see if he can bring a variety of pieces for door prizes as well. :clap

I also spoke to Grant Gould.

Artisit of this CV piece:

gould_c5.jpg

He has a few parties set for Saturday, but has added us to his list and hopes to pass by and have a drink with us. :clap

He says he won't have time to whip anything up for a door prize but asked me to pass by and see him and he will donate a few of his prints as door prizes. :clap

I hope this helps the cause.

WTF!! I think we've managed to get more prizes in than the SDCC Freaks party! :thud:

THIS IS GREAT!! Thanx Jimmy!

That's awesome Jim!!!

This party may be getting out of control.

Hey man trying to do my part. Spence and Grant are a lock.

Now to work on the other one's I was trying to pull in. :rock

Psssst, Shropt! Make sure furystorm wins this print.

:pray::duff

:lecture

WTF!! I think we've managed to get more prizes in than the SDCC Freaks party! :thud:

THIS IS GREAT!! Thanx Jimmy!

That is what I'm hoping Bam !!!! :hi5:

I can guarantee we have more prizes than any SDCC party. :clap

Oh, and I'll still be asking for more at the con. :rotfl

:yess:

This is going to so make it worth hanging out with a bunch of people who are drinking, which I have avoided for the most part for almost a year now, simply to steer clear of the temptation myself. I am available, and have the car, to designated drive some of you drunk Freaks back to your respective hotels.

But the $50 gift card they threw in that could be used on any item at all does Bam :thud:

Not likely.....SSC gift card available products suck IMO....there's only like one or 2 that I would buy.....:monkey1

Shropt, you keep it up and everyone's gonna need one of these:

carros1.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap

I know right! :lol

There like 5 or 6 prints ...plus 5 ssc items....and only like 23-25 guest....

The people that DON'T get a prize are gonna feel left out. :lol

This is going to so make it worth hanging out with a bunch of people who are drinking, which I have avoided for the most part for almost a year now, simply to steer clear of the temptation myself. I am available, and have the car, to designated drive some of you drunk Freaks back to your respective hotels.

Don't worry about it! My wife and I don't drink much either, and are unlikely to get 'drunk'. We will, however, be more than happy to video anyone getting drunk, and post it up to the freaks board for all to enjoy!

:lol:hi5:

Don't worry about it! My wife and I don't drink much either, and are unlikely to get 'drunk'. We will, however, be more than happy to video anyone getting drunk, and post it up to the freaks board for all to enjoy!

:lol:hi5:

My wife won't be drinking either. But I will be getting plastered up in this hizzy!! :thud:

Breaking News Freaks !!!!!

Cat Staggs Herself !!!!

The wonderful artist of this gorgeous C5 piece:

staggs_c5.jpg

Has asked that she be added to the guest list with a +1 !

She has also said she will look to see what she can donate as a door prize !!!!!

And !!!!!!!

Mr. Tom Hodges himself...

Clone Wars web-comic artist (along with Grant Gould) and artist of this C5 piece:

Hodges_c5.jpg

Has expressed interest in attending... as well... as donating a piece.

So we have possible 4 official Star Wars artists that may be in attendance at our C5 Freaks Party !!!!!

OH EM GEE! This is crazy!

Hey...I'm bringing a celebrity too...

Um....BREAKING NEWS!

The one and Only PITU from the hit video blog Pituvision.com will be attending the Freaks Party!

Back