Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AH DUH! Busch is a great artist,,,,Dunno who the other two are...but hell yeah!!

They're gonna be more prizes than guest at the party. :lol

Chris Trevas is actually darn big too. He actually does the box art for the current line of miniatures from Wizards of the Coast.

I'm pretty sure we will have more prizes at our party than any big Force.net, 501st, or whatever party at C5!!!

Booyahshakka!!

To quote The_Mike:

"That's how Dad did it, that's how Sideshow does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far."

tumblr_l1iotoYo541qbn8c7.jpg

Woah, Trevas? Thats awesome. More great prizes. Everyone already knows I'm sweating trying to get the Trevas print for CV.

So how do prizes work? Trivia like in chat?

I think we should just do raffle tickets. It's fair and makes it open to all evenly. 1 ticket per person.
---

Side Note:

I have a few local artists (major east coast coast Comic Con artist alley artisits) that may be able to donate as well.

Woah, Trevas? Thats awesome. More great prizes. Everyone already knows I'm sweating trying to get the Trevas print for CV.

So how do prizes work? Trivia like in chat?

Prizes will be given out randomly. I will be giving people half a ticket stub and putting the other in a hat and then have someone pull a number for the prize.

EDIT: I already have a roll of these:

1012897367.jpg

ATTENTION : BAM IS GOING TO RAFFLE OFF A SSC FREAKS CV SHIRT :yess:

P.S. If the winner is HOTT (Male or Female) They will also get a free Lap Dance from her too. :nana:

Back