Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s the year of the prequels, so I’ll go with TPM Obi-Wan. I’m hoping for TPM Queen Amidala red dress though.

A Variant will have to be something that's already released so I doubt Maul will be this year's variant since he's not out. Shoretrooper maybe?
I agree, I don't think they'd announce/release a variant for a figure so far out.
I’d love it to be the Mimban stormtrooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hadn't even thought about the Mimban. That would make my Celebration!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We need Jedi order like sideshow did some time ago qui-gon, mace,fisto,plo koon,sease tinn,agen kolar,aayla,ki-adi mundi etc.

I think this Sandtrooper could be likely. Otherwise maybe the clone variants could begin?

190b6fe09b1464d21448669b36f00fbe.jpg

What about Bespin Escape Leia now that all the parts are available? Or think that will be saved for a toy fair exclusive like stormtrooper Luke?

Celebrate Star Wars the correct way, with the long lost, beloved, Death Star trooper.
I’ll order 3 at this point.

I'm afraid to post this on here, but I am just not excited by a death star trooper [emoji53]

If that's the Celebration exclusive release, I would be a little disappointed.

I'm afraid to post this on here, but I am just not excited by a death star trooper [emoji53]

Same boat

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pure nostalgia for me. One of the original 12 Kenner figures = must buy!

I recall at Celebration 4 that the exclusive was the Spacetrooper...that tied in well with Star Wars turning 40.
If HT were to do a CC Exclusive,it would hopefully tie in with TPM...so possibly a Battle Droid?
easy enough to make enmasse,easy enough to do variants for future releases.
Just a guess anyways..

I recall at Celebration 4 that the exclusive was the Spacetrooper...that tied in well with Star Wars turning 40.
If HT were to do a CC Exclusive,it would hopefully tie in with TPM...so possibly a Battle Droid?
easy enough to make enmasse,easy enough to do variants for future releases.
Just a guess anyways..

Could see that happening if they release a standard grunt Battle Droid in the coming months. Then they have the options of the Commander (yellow), Security (red) and Pilot (blue) variants. From the Obi-Wan and Cody promo pics they've clearly already molded the Battle Droids parts.

I think a Clone Trooper would be more likely than a Battle Droid. Seeing as how Commander Cody is up for pre-order already. There’s not an existing Battle Droid to do a variant of, which is what the exclusives oftentimes are (Shadow Trooper, Space Trooper, Dark Side Anakin, etc.).

I think a Clone Trooper would be more likely than a Battle Droid. Seeing as how Commander Cody is up for pre-order already. There’s not an existing Battle Droid to do a variant of, which is what the exclusives oftentimes are (Shadow Trooper, Space Trooper, Dark Side Anakin, etc.).
Yup, I think a variant is a given. Clone Trooper is seeming like the most likely candidate at this point with the prequels being in such high demand lately.

I still would love to have a nice 1/6 Han in Carbonite to go with my ESB Boba Fett [emoji1696]

Celebration always gets an exclusive PO. It's always a different variation of an already done character. My guess is still Bespin Escape Leia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mimban Trooper is the most wanted for me in terms of a variant. Range Trooper is the most wanted but I don't think of that as a variant since the materials and design are so much different.

Celebration always gets an exclusive PO. It's always a different variation of an already done character. My guess is still Bespin Escape Leia.

Didn't think about that one. She makes a lot of sense. They have the new hair sculpt handy with their Bespin gown version coming, they just need a new pair of shoes, add the E-11 blaster to the mix. "Et voilà".

What do you think the chances for a Boushh Leia are?

Back