Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing “Sisters of the Force “ banners at celebration.......

Man are they trying their best to force Star Wars down the ladies throats.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

What’s that? a new cartoon

No..."Sisters of the Force" is a new clothing collection at Her Universe. I was going to buy a shirt from that line at Celebration, but the line was long the two days I was there.

No..."Sisters of the Force" is a new clothing collection at Her Universe. I was going to buy a shirt from that line at Celebration, but the line was long the two days I was there.

Oh ..I think nobody knew what you were talking about other than attendees. There is no coverage on this

You guys know it's just one of the many many booths at SWC right, for the Her Universe clothing line that the Ahsoka actress started... lol it's been around a long time.

Jesus christ. Seems like some of you could see the women's bathroom sign at a Star Wars convention and get triggered.

Hers Universe..that is just a ridiculous name..I’m sorry. Let’s talk about something else now

You guys know it's just one of the many many booths at SWC right, for the Her Universe clothing line that the Ahsoka actress started... lol it's been around a long time.

Jesus christ. Seems like some of you could see the women's bathroom sign at a Star Wars convention and get triggered.

I didn’t know what was...

But the second statement still hold true.

They want that female dollar.

That didnt mean I have a problem with it.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

That line is great! I use to go to cons and couldn't find sheit to bring back to my wife. Thank the Maker for her seeing a need in the market and taking that lane and being uber successful with it. Cant knock that hustle in ANY way guys, no matter what "time" we're in. It's just smart and was completely needed.

That line is great! I use to go to cons and couldn't find sheit to bring back to my wife. Thank the Maker for her seeing a need in the market and taking that lane and being uber successful with it. Cant knock that hustle in ANY way guys, no matter what "time" we're in. It's just smart and was completely needed.

:goodpost::exactly:

Women love Star Wars just as much as men, Ashley Eckstein is a marketing genius for targeting the market that was being blatantly ignored by other retailers over the years. Her Universe has had my dollar since day 1 simply because now I can buy Star Wars apparel merch that features my fave females from the SW universe, and the clothes actually fit me properly and aren't boxy and need altering like menswear. People who hate on the fact women can buy SW clothing now must just be upset they didn't think of it first :lol

That’s incredibly disappointing. And I don’t like the lack of transparency nor explanation from either company.

You would think at least SS to finally put Lando up for preorder with all the hype. Seriously they miss the boat so many times, who's running this company?

You would think at least SS to finally put Lando up for preorder with all the hype. Seriously they miss the boat so many times, who's running this company?

Lol I mean it doesn’t even seem like anyone is running the company haha

Most people have.

Isn't this the exact opposite of "let the past die"? Like digging up a rotted corpse and animating it using string and broomsticks.

1. [emoji849] nope, believe this year sold out tickets the fastest ever
2. The villain said that. The movie isn’t out yet. We don’t know what happens.

Back