Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol It seems one does at least.

Time to remember the RO Tank Commander R.I.P. No way are they releasing those Solo troopers.

I don’t think we’ll ever see the rangetrooper, but I’m still holding out hope for the Mimban trooper as its basically a stormtrooper repaint with a cape and a slightly modded helmet. Hell, we got a porcelain trooper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think we’ll ever see the rangetrooper, but I’m still holding out hope for the Mimban trooper as its basically a stormtrooper repaint with a cape and a slightly modded helmet. Hell, we got a porcelain trooper!

Can I interest you in a terracotta trooper instead?

Come on Hot Toys...... give the people what they want!

61b9e1bafc255e86cedea3be8798cb3b.jpg

Funny looking Sandtrooper Sergeant.

I think they’d wait for the Bespin gown version to release first since that figure would have the sculpt with the proper hair for that look. I think the Bespin escape look would be pretty lazy. You’ll be able to bash that figure pretty easily once that Bespin gown version comes out. Basically just need the Hoth outfit and custom shoes.
Last Celebration, it was Imperial Disguise Jyn. Regular Jyn was still on PO, so they would definitely do the Bespin Escape. The Con Exclusive is always lazy, they reuse parts to create a variant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last Celebration, it was Imperial Disguise Jyn. Regular Jyn was still on PO, so they would definitely do the Bespin Escape. The Con Exclusive is always lazy, they reuse parts to create a variant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I don’t see how that’s a good comparison. You’re talking two versions of a character that had completely different outfits and accessories. The Bespin escape Leia would be essentially a full reuse of the Hoth version with a different headsculpt and minus the vest. Swap the boots for some white shoes.

A better comparison would be the regular Anakin versus the Dark Side version. Even then though I think they’d still wait if they did Bespin escape Leia until the Bespin gown version is out to reuse that sculpt.

swcc-exclusives-pt2-16.jpg

I really like this exclusive pin! But it says it's sold by "Sales One," and I do not see them on the exhibitor list. Anyone know where this pin will be sold from?

I'm crossing my fingers that the exclusive for Hot Toys will be a Ep 3 "Duel" Obi-Wan with a slightly lava-charred tunic and a half submerged Mustafar platform to match Dark Side Annie!

I'm crossing my fingers that the exclusive for Hot Toys will be a Ep 3 "Duel" Obi-Wan with a slightly lava-charred tunic and a half submerged Mustafar platform to match Dark Side Annie!
Oh shoot I've never even thought of an Obi-Wan exclusive...that would be nuts.

I haven't preordered the standard Obi-Wan yet, but this would make it hard to choose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Oh shoot I've never even thought of an Obi-Wan exclusive...that would be nuts.

I haven't preordered the standard Obi-Wan yet, but this would make it hard to choose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That would be very difficult to pass on

I wouldn't put anything past HT but I'm only expecting sort of an announcement of the next film, probably after the official title leaks, a generic sort of thing. Maybe Rey and Kylo but nothing past that.

Back