Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think the chances for a Boushh Leia are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
At Celebration? Probably zero since Bespin Gown Leia is still up for PO and Endor Leia has yet to be released. But I definitely think we'll see her at some point in the next 2 years, HT loves doing characters in disguise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Probably not popular enough, but I've always wanted a Gregor in battle armor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Has HT ever had a celebration exclusive before?

d1b36dde050743ed235bc03d9a328052.jpg

Celebration always gets an exclusive PO. It's always a different variation of an already done character. My guess is still Bespin Escape Leia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I think they’d wait for the Bespin gown version to release first since that figure would have the sculpt with the proper hair for that look. I think the Bespin escape look would be pretty lazy. You’ll be able to bash that figure pretty easily once that Bespin gown version comes out. Basically just need the Hoth outfit and custom shoes.

If I recall, that Spacetrooper was a convention "exclusive," but anyone could order one from the Sideshow site. Wasn't one of those "pickup only" things.

hera-dst-swcc-543x1024.jpgmaul-dst-swcc-992x1024.jpg

Gentle Giant Exclusives! Hera bust $125 and Darth Maul Spider Statue $200. Looks like the same one that came out a few years ago, so not sure what the difference is with this one.

If I recall, that Spacetrooper was a convention "exclusive," but anyone could order one from the Sideshow site. Wasn't one of those "pickup only" things.
Most HT exclusives seem to go up on Sideshow later on, but it's still something cool to pick up at the show if you're like me and only really collect Hot Toys.

I know I'll feel left out with everyone else getting their exclusives haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back