Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm crossing my fingers that the exclusive for Hot Toys will be a Ep 3 "Duel" Obi-Wan with a slightly lava-charred tunic and a half submerged Mustafar platform to match Dark Side Annie!

nah, dont think so.

I would probably say something TPM related. As a matter of fact I was kinda suprised to see they pumped out Qui Gon that early though.

Hopefully we at least get a preorder this week, to break up all of the marvel. Bespin Han or a Death Star trooper would be perfect. In actuality, I’m betting it will be jango or we get a rotj Vader preview. They always need a Vader in the pipeline.

Sideshow Susan told me on Twitter that she’ll be there. Although that could mean it’s a personal trip and not for work. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow doesn't have a booth there. Perhaps they'll have some of their products in a partner's booth?

Wow. My main priority at last celebration was to check out their booth. Mainly to check out the latest HT protos. Unfortunate if they don’t have a presence this year.

I spoke to a sideshow rep and they said they’d be there. Weird they aren’t on the exhibitors list. We’ll know in a couple days.

I heard they weren't going, then that they were... but not being listed as a vendor has me concerned. However, the lead up to the convention has been a mess so far, so I wouldn't be too surprised if that was an error. But, being they are one of the larger booths it seems unlikely their omission wouldn't have been caught by now.

If we get a pre-order this Friday then I’ll guess it’ll probably be something a little more special like ESB Han or OT C-3PO. If the April pre-order comes later in the month then it’d more likely the Airborne or Jango.

Jango or Death Star trooper please.
Or sideshow could blindside us with something radical like a rebels series of figures - Hera !

Back