Star Wars Cantina 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my worst and that's all that counts! Lol thanks I forgot to add this pic. I can make it do disco lights too.

It will also go for sale shortly without the furniture or figures. Well unless I add $1500 to it it comes fully furnished.

IMG_2239.jpg

This Cantina is for sale on EBay. It's listed at $1500 OBO plus shipping.

The project was a lot of work and time and it looks fantastic. Definitely above average product and functional.

If you buy it off eBay it will cost less and if live around Tampa Florida you can pay me even less and I can deliver so no shipping as well. Off eBay I'll take off the fee of whatever amount I accept and then if you are local I'll take off PayPal fee if cash is paid.

This will be a great display piece and fit right in any display as a quality piece.

Building another one of these and already have all the wood. This time I'm going to finish it all and get all the notes done and then post it after so it's a start to finish read. It will be slightly wider than the previous version as well. It should look pretty much identical but could have a few minor differences.

This current version is still for sale. It's a fantastic piece that's sitting in my collection and stands out as something spectacular.

Back