Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Python.. you enjoy to boycott and trash this game as much as possible hm?.. its funny to see you posting in here more then any of the ones who dislike or like this game.. while not just giving up and make peace with yourself its just not for you and not bringing in this negativity all the time ? :lol

there are other actually who enjoying this game ...

Python.. you enjoy to boycott and trash this game as much as possible hm?.. its funny to see you posting in here more then any of the ones who dislike or like this game.. while not just giving up and make peace with yourself its just not for you and not bringing in this negativity all the time ? :lol

Nope, I'm just posting relevant videos in a Star Wars battlefront thread from popular youtubers that I follow, I didn't trash talk in the least, I did give a little warning for sensitive people though, you must have missed it ;) I believe I posted the IGN video which I'd say was overly positive myself as well as plenty of the promotional videos. Feel free to post plenty of praise and positive videos yourself however, I've never tried to change anybodies views on this game in the least.

Just watched TB's video and saw Joe's yesterday. I'm glad I passed. Maybe I'll pick it up when the complete edition or whatever it's called comes out next year. The biggest issue seems to be not enough meat on the bones, so after they're done milking all of the dlc out of it, maybe it'll feel like a complete game.

I might do the same if they add plenty of stuff to it and the player base remains. I joined titanfall late for similar reasons and I ended up enjoying it for a couple of months which is fair enough considering it only cost me £10 and all of the dlc was free.

Its a fun game for like 2hrs. They really should of done way more with this game but I guess they wanted to release it around the movie .

Well sadly, this is why companies keep getting away with making/selling stuff like this for the price.

If this was free to play, filled with microtransation, it would make more sense...at least.

But what you are paying for VS what is provided VS what OLD games did in the past, is just a rip off.

As mentioned in one of these reviews...what would you think of this game if it was NOT Star Wars themed? Would you still like/play it? Pay for it?
The name and visuals/sound...theme is ALL that this game is riding on...so far.

EA has been picking up "names" and shoveling out cheap tricks for $$$ for far too long for someone like me.

As basic as this game is I have spent $60 on a lot worse Movie tie-ins in my day and I am enjoying it more than the other multi-player shooters available right now. I hated BF4 and haven't touched a COD in a while.

heh, didn't think I'd sit through all of it, Angry Joe's was exactly how I felt. Where was everything we were expecting, and wtf was all the stuff they gave us? If you got 40 mins, he covers everything that's wrong with it pretty well. I oughta check out his reviews for other games...

Otherwise, I'm still playing it. I want the Shadowtrooper.

May watch that second review after a few more dogfights.

I'm just glad I was 17 when the original game got releashed.
It was sooo much fun to play a "Battlefield 1942" like Star Wars game!

An awesome Star Wars experience it was indeed.

Oh, what the hell... I'll just instal Battlefront right freaking now and play with bots again! Still more fun than runnin' from Boba Fett or spawnin' right in front of your oponent who'd kill you in one shot with his pay-to-win deluxe gun. :lol

Got it on Black friday 30% off so i took a chance.With the price i bought it for,i guess with friends online it's ok enough.But overall this is the rip-off of the year.For full price you get so few maps/planets with multiple modes on each.They are basically forcing the expensive season pass on people which is a ****** move.This is the nr.1 reason why EA should be named the worst company 2 years in a row like they was.
The Customization is a joke too,not a big deal for me as it doesnt affect the gameplay,but the appearence customization is an example how simple and lame they did it.It's just lazy.

There are FAR worse companies than EA. Sure it could use some more content, but the value depends on what you get out of it, if you can get a good amount of hours of gameplay out of it then it's probably worth the $60. And people usually demand more content in games than they actually will try to experience, so I don't blame them for restricting the amount of content in the game to be able to get it out with a high graphical quality and free of the network issues that they've had with other games like BF4.

The DLC I think they will have at least 2 packs with content from the new movie--the forest planet and the snow planet. So they can't really put that content out until after the movie releases anyway.

Can anybody tell me why the **** they put emotes in this game? Nobody uses them!

Back