Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes no difference to accuracy or damage dealt, it is purely a visibility thing (for pulling off long range shots, for instance).

The l2 or 3rd person? (cause i've been squeezing l2 a lot wonder if i should stop)

Zooming in does not affect your accuracy but it might aid in your ability to aim. In other games the shots you fire while aiming will be more likely to hit where you aim compared to shooting from the hip.

Wife cancelled the preorder. 5 minutes ago a delivery came, she got me a frystal xbox with kotor 1 and 2, republic commando, Jedi knight and jedi academy along with Obi wan and Battlefront 2.

Makes up for it bucket loads! Hope everyones enjoying this game who bought it. Looks stunning

Wife cancelled the preorder. 5 minutes ago a delivery came, she got me a frystal xbox with kotor 1 and 2, republic commando, Jedi knight and jedi academy along with Obi wan and Battlefront 2.

Makes up for it bucket loads! Hope everyones enjoying this game who bought it. Looks stunning

She did you a huge favor. The new one isn't that great.

Im not much of a gamer at all but my nephew rented a copy of this to let me play this afternoon to see if I would like it................turns out my game playing skills are just below abysmal and probably stayed alive a whole 3 minutes at best but holy **** that was a fun 3 minutes.....................buying bundle pack tomorrow......:banana

She's a keeper ;)

Worth buying then Python? I've got Xbox One so think it should be a purchase! Anyone else on Xbox One?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I'm on PC, and definitely not imo, but you might find it enjoyable enough despite the simplified gameplay and lack of content vs the high price regardless. Just watch a few different reviews before you buy. Or borrow/rent it maybe to see if you start getting bored of it. As disappointed as I am, I do see the potential, and while I doubt that EA will care, I do hope they make the game much better, or at least better value if nothing else. I'll pick it up down the line if they do.

I really really wanted to like this game, but I'm having a hard time getting in to it. The controls are good, the graphics are amazing, but the gameplay is just boring. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with it (or me).

I just got to really play this game today and I think it is fantastic! Truly immerses me in the SW universe. It is pure eye candy.Audio is great too. Everything is nice and simplified. Pick it up and play a few rounds and put it back down. I'm not really into massive customization options of characters/vehicles/whatever. There are so many other games on the market for that option. This one keeps it simple for some light hearted fun in a galaxy far far away. Great times...

:exactly:

Well said.

Take cost out of the equation and this game is an awesome SW thrill ride!

But because I don't care about the cost, $100 easily paid up front, this game is just as much fun at the $100 cost!

I wanted to play in the SW universe, no amount of controversy, EA bashing, evil corporation is ruining gaming blah blah blah was going to stop me from buying this for me and my son to enjoy together.

Life is way too short to be worrying about such nonsence. :lol

Back