Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who might be picking up a console. This just went up for PO this week. 449.99 1TB PSpro:

37063524093_428672a280_b.jpg

That’s what’s known as a zero effort custom lol

Anyways, buy the game for the PS4 the Xbox is a dying platform, sad but true.

If you own a 4K tv then most definately buy a PSPro.

If not then just keep your regular PS4.

Graphics on PS4 regular and XBox One S will more than likely be the same.

I don't know about that, I have both PS4 and Xbone. Sure, Sony is whooping their ass in exclusives at the moment, but that can change instantly like it did for Sony last year.

PS4 is great for casual players and exclusives.
Xbone is great for a home media player/serious gamer. The interface is just soo much sleeker and friendlier to use and easier to play with friends. The party chat for PS4 is in the gutter and has been since release, it's so much easier to jump in and play on xbone.

I'm picking up BF2 on PS4 for the sole fact that a few of my friends are getting it on ps4 as well. None of my xbone friends seem interested.

I'm not a fan of the design either, but it's a pretty good deal, comes with the game, pspro and a 1tb HD. Not too bad.

Yeah it is a good deal no doubt.

I honestly never thought I would witness the PS taking the multiplayer crown away from the Xbox.

360 was king of online gaming (thanks to COD and a few other games) but wow what a turn around it has been this generation.

The best looking version should be on the OneX . It just remains to be seen weather non exclusives will take advantage of the extra power on that platform by game developers.

That X better work for them because it truly comes off as desperation on their part after the destruction of the Xbox brand.

They simply never recovered from the disastrous launch of the big ass One with the useless all in one media kinect camera.

Strike one against the single player campaign there are no Ewoks to kill during the Endor mission, you see their tree huts but no damn Ewoks to slaughter even though you’re character is an Imperial soldier.

Booooooo.

Killing Ewoks is off limits because it might upset kiddies I guess.

Actually if there were Ewoks they would be the ones slaughtering the imperials lol

Strike one against the single player campaign there are no Ewoks to kill during the Endor mission, you see their tree huts but no damn Ewoks to slaughter even though you’re character is an Imperial soldier.

Booooooo.

Killing Ewoks is off limits because it might upset kiddies I guess.

Actually if there were Ewoks they would be the ones slaughtering the imperials lol

Lame!

They let you utterly devastate Ewoks in the Force Unleashed. You could Lightsaber em, force throw em into trees. Force lightning them...Truly one of the highest points of gaming :lecture

Force Unleashed was a fun game. Lots of combo moves and character skins and lightsaber colors were nice bonuses. I might have to go back and play it again.

Well those are the SP cut scenes right there so parts of the game is like that.

Not the MP mind you but at least the SP will have cool set pieces.

Back