Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Scourge said:
I asked Josh for them awhile back and he said they weren't all available

They are but sometimes it takes time. I try to be quick about it.

jlcmsu said:
No problem. I'll get them up tonight or tomorrow. :)

Just wondering if you could please post those high res production pics if you get a chance or direct me to them if you already posted them some place else. Also if you have high res of the Production Qui-Gon or the Prototype Plo Koon in high res, please post them too. Sorry that I am always asking, but I just love these things. They all look so cool flying across my computer as my screen saver. Thanks so much for your time, I know it is time consuming.

No problem. I've been really busy with things so I haven't been quick to get these up. I will get them up this weekend.

https://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2213/asdasdqu6.jpg

asdasdqu6.jpg

i told you guys the eyes were slusshy and messy on this pic....
no one believe me:monkey2

Here are the production shots of Qui-Gon and Plo Kloon. Everything else is back on the first few pages. These aren't all of Qui-Gon but the onest that give the best look.

Qui-Gon

Thanks for the Qui-Gon and Plo Koon Pics. I really appreciate it. Are there high res production pics of Mace, Han, Anakin or Luke anywhere? I have the low res from the Sideshow site, but would like to have high res if they are available anywhere. Man, I wish Sideshow would just post the high res on their site. These make an awesome screen saver.

I know it takes a lot of time to post these, but please post them if you have them when you have some time. I would really appreciated it.

I already downloaded those a while back. Thanks so much for posting them, but aren't they the prototype pics? I was hoping there were high res of the production versions available. Oh well . . . . Thanks for posting all these.

UMRebel said:
I already downloaded those a while back. Thanks so much for posting them, but aren't they the prototype pics? I was hoping there were high res of the production versions available. Oh well . . . . Thanks for posting all these.

Ah I got ya. I'll check on to see if they've updated the production pics in that but I don't think they did on a couple. I'll double check tomorrow.

jlcmsu said:
Ah I got ya. I'll check on to see if they've updated the production pics in that but I don't think they did on a couple. I'll double check tomorrow.

Sorry I wasn't very clear in explaining what I was looking for. Thanks for checking. Please post them if you find them when you have a chance.

No problem. I'm at work right now and don't have access to SS site but I will check when I get home.

Back