Star Trek Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What ever it will be I hope it's just as awesome as the other two flicks and ticks off all the trekkies or trekers or... never mind. :)

I really liked film 2. The first was pretty cool but I wouldn't mind seeing them do something that hasn't been done before with film 3. As far as JJ leaving SW. I kind of doubt that happens. This is bigger than any things he's done and if it comes out he'll get whatever he wants for quite some time.

I agree with Urban. They need to start doing all original tales at this point.

STID really sullied things for me, IMO not the worst Trek film but certainly way down the list. But I guess I disregard Trek V and don't let it ruin Star Trek VI and maybe I can do the same here. Hopefully 3 will be something way better.

Anyone sounds better then Jon Chu. ROTPOTA was surprisingly good, so I'd be fine with Wyatt.

STID really sullied things for me, IMO not the worst Trek film but certainly way down the list. But I guess I disregard Trek V and don't let it ruin Star Trek VI and maybe I can do the same here. Hopefully 3 will be something way better.

Pretty much. Especially considering VI is near the top of the list for me in terms of best Trek.

I pretty much forgot STID 2 days after I saw it.

Why do studio execs keep thinking good music video directors will make good feature film directors?

Excuse me, this man is telling you how horribly wrong you are.

david-fincher.jpg

Back