Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

Kill Bill is one of my favorite films ever, and that Selene figure leaves almost no confidence that a Bride or Oren will turn out well. Even if they can tweak the head to make it marginally more acceptable, the thick clothes still look way outta scale and toy-like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

Star Ace Hermione
034_??.jpg

I will say that Hermione is the one of the greatest sculpts I have ever seen in this game. Soon as I saw it I am reminded of how I felt when I saw Enterbay's Jack Bauer sculpt.

I think Hermione is great. Hope she's still around in a few months. My wife is having some health issues so I had to cancel half my orders/preorders today. One of them was Voldemort. I hope he's still around come March or April when things will probably be normalizing again. I know he's been around seemingly forever but that can only last but so much longer I'm sure.

I will say that Hermione is the one of the greatest sculpts I have ever seen in this game. Soon as I saw it I am reminded of how I felt when I saw Enterbay's Jack Bauer sculpt.

The Hermione was sculpted by K.A. Kim who was responsible for some of my favorite Hot Toys sculpts...arguably the best sculptor working right now...the production Blitzway Tyler Durden has some critics but everyone agrees that her prototypes for Durden and her Ghostbusters prototypes are beautiful. If Star Ace can get her to come back to do these we may have something really amazing on our hands!

K.A. Kim should have been recruited to do Selene, it was imperative that they got her right.

Hopefully KA Kim does the Uma sculpt. Uma is an attractive woman, but shes also got "odd" features (in that traditional beauty sense), it would be easy to make her sculpt really bad if not done right.

K.A. Kim probably has some agreement with Blitzway that'll prevent her from doing more work with Star Ace in the near future.

I think Hermione is great. Hope she's still around in a few months. My wife is having some health issues so I had to cancel half my orders/preorders today. One of them was Voldemort. I hope he's still around come March or April when things will probably be normalizing again. I know he's been around seemingly forever but that can only last but so much longer I'm sure.

I hope everything works out ok. :duff

The Hermione was sculpted by K.A. Kim who was responsible for some of my favorite Hot Toys sculpts...arguably the best sculptor working right now...the production Blitzway Tyler Durden has some critics but everyone agrees that her prototypes for Durden and her Ghostbusters prototypes are beautiful. If Star Ace can get her to come back to do these we may have something really amazing on our hands!

Her prototype for Durden was a freaking masterpiece, very sad BW couldn't mass produce it. Her Ghostbusters are great. Yeah, I'll say she's the most talented sculptor right now. But I also read somewhere the BW had made a deal with her. She must be working on something new right now. BW have been very good with picking their recent toylines. Star Ace... They make odd choices, which is fine, cause then there's something for everyone

Blitzway would be smart to announce a new licence soon to get people hyped after Tylergate.

But I also read somewhere the BW had made a deal with her. She must be working on something new right now.

I think that's just speculation, but not unfounded speculation. She's done six 1/6 figures and two statues for them now.

She's on holiday in Spain at the moment, actually. :lol

Have they done any update or bump on this? Wasn't this supposed to be revealed at sdcc?

Back