Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones they teased look way more like Travolta than the one we got. And I don’t agree with the Val Kilmer likeness, you need your eyes testing if that’s who you see.

I said it looked more like Val Kilmer than Travolta, meaning that is how far off the likeness is. If you think that picture on the left is an acceptable Travolta likeness perhaps you need your eyes checked? It looks more like overweight blotted Adam Driver cosplaying as Vincent Vega.

Pretty poor effort from Star Ace. both Jules & Vince are way off. Maybe ten years ago they could of got away with this but not in 2018!

I was able to get the Cult King sculpts, pretty nice. In person they look really good. Sorry the pics don't do them justice.
46BFKwM.jpg

The ones they teased look way more like Travolta than the one we got. And I don’t agree with the Val Kilmer likeness, you need your eyes testing if that’s who you see.

I said it looked more like Val Kilmer than Travolta, meaning that is how far off the likeness is. If you think that picture on the left is an acceptable Travolta likeness perhaps you need your eyes checked? It looks more like overweight blotted Adam Driver cosplaying as Vincent Vega.

Personally I’d say it’s closer to Travolta than Kilmer but maybe we should agree to disagree

c9f17eef2e7783cbb692ab87944c1fee.jpg

c31dab9f64229827cd26c9bc6bb98381.jpg

I think I'll just by the stands, milkshake and briefcase and put my Men in Black figures on them. Close enough.

Recreated one of the greatest scenes in cinema. Yes the star ace figures are what they are lol oh well!

Backdrop: backdrop & bases (on Facebook)

Table: Alex Kolchyn (he makes all my custom furniture PM me if you want his contact)

7A9DED4F-B2A6-44BB-AEE7-6E610DE10C59_zpshzrpvqoa.jpeg

Last edited:
Recreated one of the greatest scenes in cinema. Yes the star ace figures are what they are lol oh well!

Backdrop: backdrop & bases (on Facebook)

Table: Alex Kolchyn (he makes all my custom furniture PM me if you want his contact)

7A9DED4F-B2A6-44BB-AEE7-6E610DE10C59_zpshzrpvqoa.jpeg

Man...what a beautiful back drop and diorama set up...what a shame that those two ugly figures had to slip in and ruin that amazing shot...oh well...

Vincent_Montage_DX__28287.1583743970.1000.1200.JPG

Star Ace Toys SA0085 Pulp Fiction VINCENT VEGA 2.0 16 Figure Deluxe Edition

Vincent_Montage_NX__60733.1583743137.1000.1200.JPG

Star Ace Toys SA0086 Pulp Fiction VINCENT VEGA 2.0 16 Figure regular version

Vincent_Montage_Accessories__02740.1583747617.1000.1200.jpg

Star Ace Toys SA0086C Pulp Fiction VINCENT VEGA 2.0 16 Accessories pack

Looks like SA is doubledipping as they did with Selene, too bad the actual hs don't look the same as their protos.

Back